Insurance and Financial Services - UPDATED!

• Quote from "dewbers"

Hey gang - I am new to the DE JA... great organizaton and site. Have spent a lot of time surfing it today. I'm also a local Nationwide Agent located on Kirkwood Hwy. I'd be happy to help any member that is need of a second opinion, free advice, etc... Let me know if I can help you.
    Thanks!
    Steve Dewberry

Welcome to the club. I am a Nationwide Claims Adjuster. I work for the PA office so we dont cross paths. Although, I think I stopped in your office once a year ago for some reason relating to a claim.

How'd you find out about the club?

• Quote from "dewbers"

Hey gang - I am new to the DE JA... great organizaton and site. Have spent a lot of time surfing it today. I'm also a local Nationwide Agent located on Kirkwood Hwy. I'd be happy to help any member that is need of a second opinion, free advice, etc... Let me know if I can help you.
    Thanks!
    Steve Dewberry

I'd like to get a quote.. e-mail me please, randall AT randallman DOT net.

I have a 2006 durango limited 4x4 w/ 5.7L hemi and a 1998 Jeep Wrangler w/ LOTS of modifications (that hopefully the mothercompany doesnt care about). Right now Im getting hammered by progressive...

--Randall

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!