Any welders?

• So Im outside installing my TJ flares this afternoon, and I got the rears finished. The problem i ran into was this....

While i was taking off the old CJ flares I noticed that there was some rust bubbles and I figured i would sand them down and prime them after i cut out what I could with the TJ flares. While i was cutting the flares out, the weld seam between the top of the wheel well and the side of the jeep seperated. It had a lot more rust than I thought! It semed that the P.O. put on some kind of bedliner to stop (or hide) the rust that was there.

So this is what i was thinking... Weld in a peice of angle iron on that seam to the top of the fender. Also while im at it, weld in angle iron to all the other joints in the rear bed area. And possibly a plate under one of the rear sport bar mounts.

Is there anybody on here that could do this for cheap? I would buy the angle iron for somebody to weld in. Preferably somebody around the Magnolia area would be perfect! I appretiate it. Im also in no rush since this CJ isnt even on the road as of now. Thanks
    -Chad

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!