Posts by Emileeeee

Thanks. I'll consider it, but first I'll be trying out the Jeep in the environment I bought it for, seeing the places I can't see with just a car.

Sorry, but nobody has signed up for this weekend's ride except me. And right now I'm planning to join up with Eastern Hardliners to do blacks on Saturday. @Emileeeee, you should join the club and plan on coming out for the member appreciation ride in May. The club will pay your day's fee and there will be a green-blue group that will be suitable for your Wrangler. (We had a stock LJ two-door out last month and it proved very capable on blue trails). Hope to see you there!

Okay. I wasn't sure I could do this weekend anyway. I'll join and look forward to May.

This is amazing! I'll never do anything even close to this, but I love seeing the progress and reading about what was done. Learning some new terms too.

Are you referring to the surf fishing? I doubt I'd be into the fishing part, but driving on the beach... hmm.

Or are you saying there are tons of people in the group? I don't need to meet the whole group, just the ones that show up for events.

Thank you. I have no idea if I would like surf fishing because I've never tried that before either. I do plan to get the membership. I just want to meet the group in person first.

I just bought my first Wrangler a month ago. I've never done trails, but I want to. That's what led me to this group. Hopefully you're active enough that there are events I can attend!

I'm sure I'm going to need some upgrades for my JL Sport S 2d Manual, but maybe not for beginner trails? I have a general idea of the types of upgrades I'd need for harder trails, but I'm not a mechanic. It's hard to tell what upgrade recommendations are real and which ones are people making jokes. I also don't know where the 4x4 shops are near North Wilmington.