Posts by Lookin2Mud

There's no fishing up there. I was training my dog up there Sunday morning and some dipshit kid in a Blazer rolled on his side...on flat ground...being dumb. This is at 7 a.m. He said he'd been there since two a.m. I was in my Tacoma so I wasn't gonna be the hero today. The ladyfriend he was with was mighty nice though...Fines increased down there last year or this year, correct me if I'm wrong. But, as stated before, the mud down there WILL destroy your vehicle from the inside out. From hunting on the North side, and running the enduro I'll restate that it turn your Jeep inside out.

Spray it with WD40 then if you're really lacking the confidence... Leave a sweet trail for the fishies to follow. The PETA people on here are really gonna hate me now. ;D

It's like $8- for a bag of them though. I'll put three rods out and maybe get a day out of a baggie. The Kingfish and Spot go nuts over that stuff though...

I just take all the scrap and leave it in a black bag in the sun for a few days. Then walk it up the street in the middle of the night and throw it in someone's can.

See that's the thing. I'll be grilling and people walking by or outside will walk by and say "that smells wonderful". I'll bring them around back and they'll say "that doesn't smell like pork" and I'll tell them it a back strap. And they'll eat it and tell me it's wonderful! But, they'll still call on me for hanging it in my garage. I've given away burgers, sausage, duck, goose, you name it! And again, they all love it... Yet I'm still the ass****.

I don't have any light in my backyard that's the problem. Breasting out waterfowl on the tailgate of my truck isn't well loved either. They say the feathers "clutter my yard". I'm done butchering deer at home... I'll just drag it down to the farm and hang it in a stall there... I don't feel like getting kicked out of my house for it.

I'll be venturing out to 3 R's late Friday night after the State Fair. I don't bother to check the tides I just don't feel like sticking around Dewey friday night.

Yep, on 3 R's you can stay as long as you want, as long as there is a pole on the water. I have more fun at night down there anyway seeing there's no one on the beach. A Ranger did try to get me last year with intent to drive since I had my keys in the "on" position so I could listen to the radio and I had a beer in my hand... Just be careful, there isn't much out there anyway...