Posts by 92WestShady

I am selling (4) almost new Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac all terrain tires in size 255/75R17. This is the factory size tire on the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon. These tires are virtually brand new and have only around 1500 miles or so and just over 15/32nds tread. (New these tires in this size have 16/32nds tread.) This is my second set of these tires, I love them but I purchased this set for my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee I recently lifted and they are unfortunately too large for the lifted installed so I had to buy another set one size smaller, my loss your gain.

Asking $600 or best offer. (I paid $800 new for these tires a couple months ago.)

If interested please call, text or email at contact info below. Thanks!

any pics of the sunroof?

I forgot to snap a few the other day when I took the rest but if you are looking for some aspect of the sunroof inparticular let me know. Its 3 button operation single touch open, close and vent and autocloses on ignition off which is really nice. Its slides full open inside the headliner just like a factory Jeep sunroof.

I can tell you my current daily driver has a sunroof without one touch open/close and auto close and for this reason its not open as much and I often forget to close it. Having the roof close when you shut off the vehicle
    is incredibly convenient.

For Sale: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic with 161k miles, automatic transmission and 4WD. This Jeep runs and drives great. Exterior is in good condition and the interior is in excellent, very clean condition. New brakes were recently installed front and rear along with a new DynoMax exhaust and A/C system was charged this season and blows cold. This vehicle is currently tagged and registered in Delaware through 2017. [br /][br /]This XJ has a few premium features you will not find on many Cherokees of this model year. It has a dealer installed auto-close sliding sunroof, auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass and LED courtesy lights and a remote start system. It also has upgraded headlamp wiring harness with E-Code headlamp housings and high watt 80/100W H4 bulbs. Additional auxiliary lighting includes factory fog lights and an additional set of TJ style round bumper mounted fog lights all controlled by factory style switches on a rare 4-position OEM dash panel.[br /][br /]This Jeep has a 3inch lift kit comprised of 2in Old Man Emu leafs and coils, OME shocks and an OME steering stabilizer. It includes a 1in spacer up front and 1.25in JKS shackles in the rear along with JKS adjustable lower front control arms and JKS adjustable track bar. The NP241 T-case has an advance adapters slip yoke eliminator installed mated to a custom Tom Woods rear driveshaft. This Jeep was built to look and perform like a factory custom and truly rides nicer with 3 inches of lift than it did stock. [br /][br /]I am selling because I have too many toys and hobbies and not enough space and time to keep and support them all. This Jeep has been loved and well maintained during the past 10 years I have owned it and I hope that it will go to a new owner that will continue to enjoy it.[br /][br /]Asking $5300 OBO [br /][br /] If interested please me via PM or by voice or text at 302-983-5430, Thanks![br /][br /]
    General Features:

[li]Power Windows[/li]
      [li]Power Locks[/li]
      [li]Keyless Entry[/li]
      [li]Power Driver Seat[/li]
      [li]Cruise Control[/li]
      [li]Fog Lights[/li]
      [li]Trailer Hitch[br /][/li]

Premium Unique Features:

[li]Auto-Close Sliding Sunroof[/li]
      [li]Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror[/li]
      [li]Remote Start System[/li]
      [li]Optima Blue Top Deep Cycle Battery[/li]
      [li]3 Inch Lift Kit[/li]
      [li]Edge Trail Jammer Chip and 62mm Throttle Body[br /][/li]

Custom Upgrades:

[li]TJ Style fog lights with factory dash switch[/li]
      [li]JKS Lower Front Control Arms[/li]
      [li]JKS 1.25in Rear Shackles[/li]
      [li]OME 2in Leafs and Springs[/li]
      [li]OME Shocks and Steering Stabilizer[/li]
      [li]1in Front Spacer[/li]
      [li]JKS Adjustable Sway-Bar Disconnects[/li]
      [li]Front Tow Points with D-Ring Shackles[/li]
      [li]TJ Moab Wheels[/li]
      [li]31in Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires[/li]
      [li]McGuard Premium Lug Nuts[/li]
      [li]Upgraded Headlight Wiring[/li]
      [li]E-Code H4 Headlamp Housings[/li]
      [li]80/100W H4 Bulbs[/li]
      [li]Custom GPS Wiring and Garmin Nuvi 200 (Included with Sale)[/li]
      [li]JVC head unit with AUX input and USB MP3 Flash Drive Connection[/li]
      [li]Polk Audio Speakers[/li]
      [li]Mag light brackets installed in rear cargo area[/li]
      [li]Kentrol Stainless Front and Rear Differential Covers[br /][/li]

Extras:

[li]Driver Side manual slide adjustment seat brackets[/li]
      [li]Driver Side seat trim panel for manual seat adjustment[/li]
      [li]Interior color match full size spare tire cover.[/li]
      [li]Stock rearview mirror and dash bezel[br /][/li]

[br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]

[br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]

More Pictures
    [size=2px]More Photos[/size]

[size=2px][/size]
    [size=2px][/size]
    [size=2px][/size]

[size=2px][/size]
    [size=2px][/size]

[size=2px][/size]
    [size=2px][/size]

[size=2px][/size]
    [size=2px][/size]
    [size=2px][/size]
    [size=2px]

Takeoffs and Spares

[/size][size=2px]Fork Scratch[/size][size=2px]

[/size][size=2px]Tank Ding[/size][size=2px]
    [/size]

Year:2006
    Make: Suzuki
    Model: SV650N (Custom)
    Miles: 5100
    Asking Price: $4800 OBO

Description:
    Up for sale is my 2006 SV650N with less than 5100 miles. I purchased this bike a few years back to get back into riding and ended up spending more time customizing it than I ever did riding it, but it was a labor of love. I have really babied this thing over the years of my ownership, its never seen rain and is in really great condition for its age. It has 2 minor imperfections (shown in pictures below), a small scuff on the right front fork tube and a tiny dime side ding in the tank that existed when I purchased, no paint damage at the ding.
    See the full modification list and a bunch of pictures below.

Sale at asking price will include a handful of takeoffs, a rear stand, the passenger seat and factory color matched grab bar. I also have the factory tool kit, manuals, 2 keys and a clear title for this bike.

Asking $4800 or best offer.
    If you have any questions or you are interested in purchase shoot me a PM or I can be reached by email at sjzych@gmail.com or text and voice at 302-983-5430.

Modification List:
    Engine and Brakes
    Yoshimura Slip-On Exhaust (Shortened 4" and Rivets Drilled and Taped)
    Desnorkeled
    PAIR System Mod
    Speed Bleeders
    Galfer Stainless Brake Lines (Front and Rear)
    Galfer HH Sintered Brake Pads (Front and Rear)
    SV Race Shop Caliper Brackets
    2005 SV1000 Tokico Four Piston Calipers
    Steve's aTRE

Body and Frame
    Fender Eliminator
    Destickered
    Black Out Emissions and Noise Labels
    Removed Plastic Chrome Riser Bolt Caps
    Removed Fork Reflectors
    CRG Hindsight Lane Split Bar End Mirrors
    Rubber Mirror Hole Plugs
    Motosliders Frame Sliders
    Removed Grab Bar
    Installed Factory Seat Cowl
    Custom KTM 690SMC Headight with Factory Match Paint
    Custom Made Headlight Side Panels Powder Coated Flat Black
    Passenger Pegs Powder Coated Flat Black
    Quick Release Tank Pins
    Installed 1st Gen SUZUKI Tank Decals
    Black Evotech Radiator Guard
    Great Day for a Ride Seat Upgrade
    GSXR Steering Damper and Bracket

Electrical
    Custom Garage Door Opener and Switch
    GSX-R Turn Signals
    Sylvannia Extra Vision Headlamp
    Battery Charger Lead
    FIAMM Freeway Blaster Horn
    Track Day Electronics GPI

Controls
    R6 Throttle Tube
    Coerce Hyperbars
    Renthal Aluminum Bar Ends
    CRG Roll-A-Click Adjustable Levers Anodized Grey
    Pro-Grip Super Bike Grips
    Bar Risers

Suspension
    2006 ZX10R Adjustable Rear Shock
    Race Tech Emulators and Damper Rods
    5W Fork Oil
    Race Tech .90 Springs

Wheels,Tires and Drivetrain
    Front and Rear Wheels and Cush Drive Re-Powder Coated Gloss Black
    Continental Sport Attack 120/60R17 Front Tire
    Continental Road Attack 180/55R17 Rear Tire
    Custom Machined Wheel Spacers and Rear Caliper Bracket
    1999 Suzuki Bandit GSF 1200 5.5" Rear Wheel Swap
    New All Balls Racing Sealed Bearings in Rear Wheel
    Pit Bull Racing Black Anodized Aluminum Custom 525-46T Sprocket

FOR SALE!

2003 Honda Civic EX Coupe
    Engine: 1.7L VTEC
    Mileage: 172,000
    Transmission: 5 Speed
    Color: Silver

I have for sale a 2003 Honda Civic EX coupe. The car has 172,000 mostly highway miles and runs and drives great. The interior is in very good condition and the body is in good to fair condition with only a couple of dents. This car has a 5 speed manual transmission, power windows and locks and power moonroof. This car has a clear DE title and would make a great daily driver or first car.

Disclosures:
    * A/C Needs Charge
    * Airbag dash light is on. (Came on randomly one day 5 years ago, never caused an issue so never bothered to mess with it)
    * 2 dents in the right front fender (see pictures)
    * Steering wheel is showing some wear at 12 o'clock position (does not affect performance)
    * Rear headrests/seatbacks a bit faded due to sun exposure.
    * Driver side floor mat has the usual 5 speed heel wear but carpets are in excellent condition

Asking $2,900 OBO
    If interested shoot me a PM or I can be reached by email at sjzych@gmail.com or text and voice at 302-983-5430.

I am looking for 1 or 2 of the OEM fog lights that came on the '05-'06 Rubicons and maybe Sports. They are the round OEM ones with the smooth housing which are made by Hella as marked on the lens. I have been running them on my Cherokee for quite sometime and someone pushed a cart into my Jeep in a parking lot and snapped the plastic mounting bracket.

If you happen to have a complete single light or one with a damaged housing or lens but good bracket please let me know. I am crossing my fingers a member may have trashed one wheeling and removed both or got a new front bumper and decided not to install the old factory fogs and has a couple lying around. If so please let me know!

I can be reached by PM or by text at 302-983-5430
    Thanks,
    Steve

Thanks for the heads up, I know I can order them but as you mentioned it a lot of money for a convenience part. I was hoping by chance a member would have one convenient on hand, not worth the time effort and gas money to drive to maryland and pick up a used one out of a wreck now that I know they go bad. I'll have to spring for a new one unless someone pops up with a part out.

I am seeking door check straps for a 2000 cherokee front passenger or driver side doors (same part). These are the metal rods and assemblies that mount to the doors and prevent them from opening too far and mechanically control the open detent positions to keep the doors open and prevent the doors form closing at slight angle. I am guessing any 1997 to 2001 XJ will have these parts. If you happen to be parting out and XJ in these years or have a set of doors you will sell these parts off of please let me know. Please PM me if you have some for sale. Thanks!

I am trying to clear out the clutter a bit. If you are interested in something let me know what you want and your zip code and I can quote you shipping.
    If you have any questions please shoot me a PM or email me @ sjzych@gmail.com for fastest response.

Thanks,
    Steve

Anon Snowboard Goggles used once in perfect condition. - SOLD
    GNU Fathead 153cm Snowboard and Bindings - SOLD
    Logitech Harmony 720 Universal Remote, used in good working condition. - SOLD
    Hobart Portable CO2 Shielding Gas Cylinder Kit, brand new never opened - SOLD
    Drill Press Vice - SOLD

Revere Stainless Undermount Sink - Model#:RCFU1618
    Like New, more details here http://www.reveresink.com/2011…%20Catalog_Undermount.pdf
    Asking $40

Vans Encore Snowboarding Boots with BOA lace system
    Women's 8.5, excellent condition wore 3 or 4 times, still in box.
    Asking $35

Craftsman Ratchet Set (1/4", 3/8" and 1/2")
    Asking $25

Craftsman Combo Crescent Wrenches
    3/8 to 7/16 and 3/4 to 7/8
    Asking $3 each or $5 for the pair.

Various Sizes of 3/8" and 1/2" drive Laser Etched Craftsman Sockets Brand New!!!
    Asking $2 Each or $15 for all.

1972 Honda XL250 with roughly 8,000 original miles!!!
    Great physical condition for its age and is in excellent running condition.
    This motorcycle is currently tagged and registered in DE through June of 2013.
    I have a clear title in hand ready for transfer.
    Asking $1800 OBO

Details:

[li]1972 Honda XL 250 [/li]
      [li]249cc air cooled engine [/li]
      [li]Fresh oil and spark plug[/li]
      [li]Cleaned and rebuilt carbs recently with new seals and needles[/li]
      [li] Rebuilt petcock with all new seals[/li]
      [li]New mirrors [/li]
      [li]New fuel filter[/li]
      [li]New brakes springs [/li]
      [li]New ProGrip grips[/li]
      [li]New OEM gas cap[/li]
      [li]New OEM ignition coil[/li]
      [li]New OEM fork seals and dust caps and fresh fork oil[/li]
      [li]New OEM kickstart and shifter rubber.[/li]
      [li]New OEM intake boot[/li]
      [li]Includes copy of full factory service manual[/li]

The bike is tagged and Registered in DE until May 2013
    Asking $1800 or Best Offer! Cash Talks!!
    Please email or call Steve at 302-983-5430.