Posts by keltor

Thanks @whatevah! I am going to try and narrow down exactly what I want this weekend and order it. I would love to do a 3" suspension lift and of course my son is suggesting 6" (ha ha) but he isn't the one that has to get in and out of it everyday and that is my concern (short girl problems). If the install isn't going to bad with the suspension lift then I think I will go that route because I am thinking 35's now. Thanks again that information was very helpful.

I am in the same boat right now...and not to hijack your thread, but I HATE my stock tires and am in need of new ones so I might as well get the lift now.

Being a single female I know mechanics have taken advantage of me so I am looking for guidance. I am in Kennett Square and I am going back and forth between a body lift and suspension lift. I'm really only doing it for the look, it is my daily driver and I drive back and forth to the beach every weekend so probably won't take it wheeling...therefore, I am guessing a body lift is enough. I am looking to put 33's (maybe 35's) on it so if anyone has some information they can send me on their opinion and where to get this done it would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Nice Jeep. Welcome to our little slice of life.

August 20th is the corn hole tournament at Cape Henlopen. That would be a good time to meet everyone.

Sounds fun but I'll be away that weekend. Hopefully I can make another event soon and thanks for the welcome!

I finally got the jeep I wanted and I've mastered the jeep wave already so thank you to anyone that has already waved to me :wavey: . My boyfriend and son have plans on what modifications to make, so we will see how long it stays stock. You may see me around in Avondale, Wilmington or the beach and I hope to meet some of you soon.

I am going to the same event and am having the same issue. I did find 2 of my old dresses and there is a slim possibility that I may be able to squeeze into one of them so I am holding onto them for now. I have also been searching Etsy and Modcloth. Modcloth is a little more vintage then 80's but a cute site. I know everyone has been saying to search Goodwill, but I haven't done that yet. Good luck with the search!!