Posts by JKgray10

I can try but no promises

Don't worry about it. "whatevah" said he can help me on Friday. I'm going to stay home from work and get it done with plenty of daylight. Thanks for the offer. You can come by on Friday if your around and have nothing better to do. If we get enough people I'll get beer and some burgers to throw on the grill! :beer:

My fridge delivery was postponed until late tomorrow afternoon. sigh... Friday is now better for me, but it's up to you.

That sucks. Friday will work for me. i sent you a PM with my contact info. I can be home all day so if we want to knock it out early we can.
    Omaha- If your availble Friday and still want to lend a hand thats cool with me.

What time are you planning on doing the install on Wednesday?

I have never installed a lift but would be more than happy to lend a hand or just come to watch and learn for when I get my lift.

Might be doing it on Friday. I never installed a lift ether so I'm relying on the help. I'll shoot you a PM if we're going to install it.

I have the Springs, Shocks, Bump Stops, Sway Bars and Rear Track Bar. I'll be good for doing it tomorrow. I can be pretty flexable with my work schedule so what is a good time for the 2 of you? I should have everything we need at my house. I don't have the impact gun so if you can bring that it would be good. My driveway is on a slight slant, will that be a problem?

Let me know when you are ready to lift and I will lend a hand. You coming up this weekend for the comp and 101? See you then. :driving:

Thanks man! I'm coming up Sat and Sun. Are you working this whole week? I would like to have it ready for this weekend but it is a tight time frame. I can be here when ever you want to drive down. I'm suppose to get my shocks in the mail today but if they don't show up they'll definitely be here tomorrow.

I think I have everything I need to lift the jk up for the first time. :up: Still looking for help with it if any one is offering??? Perfect weather this week to get your hands dirty... ;) I can make my schedule fit anyone that is willing to help. I'll keep my eye on this thread or you can contact me call or text 856-522-9677

I have a 2010 wrangler and I'm having a front bumper made. Not to sure if I'll run into any issues with airbag sensors when I go to replace the bumper. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or has delt with this?

I think I have everything I need to lift the jk up for the first time. :help: Still looking for help with it if any one is offering??? Perfect weather this week to get your hands dirty... I can make my schedule fit anyone that is willing to help. I'll keep my eye on this thread or you can contact me call or text 856-522-9677

I know it's tight. I just found a great deal from BlazinWrangler off the forum. cj8- I can't pick up the hardware until Monday and I have to wait until the shocks come in from quadratec. I have a Garage but it's only a one car and not enough room to move around for working. I have a trailer so if you or anyone has a big garage I can tow everything over and do it there.

Just bought 35'' tires on a 16'' procomp rim, and a 3.5'' Skyjacker lift. Can anyone give me a hand installing the lift? I would like to have it on before RCRoc Club Comp and Trail Ride on April 10th-11th. I ordered the Shocks today and am picking yup everything else on Monday after work. I expect the shocks to arrive no later then Wednesday. I live in Newark/bear area on rt 40. I'll provide beer and food! :beer:

To each his own, but I would just rattle can it.

Powder coating will eventually chip and flake and is much harder to touch up than paint.

Just my $.02.

But powder coat looks so much cooler :spinrhead:
    Dumb Question :idiot: When you say rattle can you just mean spray paint right :?

That much lift will look goofy. You will need a 35 at least to fill the wheel wells some. I'd wait to put it on till you had tires.

35'' tires is what I'll eventually get. I kind of figured it would look odd with the lift and stock tires. There on my list to get!