Posts by pajeepman

Bought new by my father in 1983. Needs a few things and a good cleaning. Needs tires($65 for a pair on Amazon), and probably the carb cleaned or replaced. Has the optional bumper on it. Looking for $400. Has not been used as a tiller in 20 years maybe. Had it running and everything worked about 5 years ago. Has an 8 horsepower Briggs and stratton engine.

I can get some pictures if anybody is interested. I have to say they probably don't make them like this anymore even though they still make this model which is. It is $2300 on troybilt website and another $160 for the bumper.

It's up near Norristown, Pa 19403

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I messed with it on a hot day. I lubed the zipper and slammed the zipper into the messed up area and all is well. Glad I was able to fix it.

Looking for cheap or free 16 rims to mount 225/75-16 tires on. Prefer stock steel wheels(liberty) as they would be going on my little trailer.

Closer to Montgomery County, Pa the better.

Anybody have any idea how I can fix a stuck zipper. It only unzips to the point in the picture and I can't force it past. It's a CJ7 b
    Bestop tigertop FWIW. Any idea/thoughts are appreciated.

Got my 86 CJ7 inspected today. 3000 miles last year. Monday I bled the brakes. Put a new master cylinder in months ago but all bleeders where not moving and didn't want to break them. Hit them with kroil many times, a miniductor, and hammering sharply on a bleeder wrench got them all lose and bled. Nice to have properly working brakes again.

Designed for Ford Ranger, unsure of year, passenger side.
    Small crack in lid but does not allow water in, not very noticable.
    Could use a bath, my hose doesn't work so I can't clean it(wife would be pissed if I cleaned it in the shower).

Pick up in Norristown 19403 or Phoenixville 19460

Set of the grey cheaper floor pans. These are for the right side front and back, 1 made in USA other made in Canada $50

Set of the black nicer floor pans, both rear sides(only pictured) $100

Had bought for my last CJ. Current CJ's don't need them.

Pick up in Norristown area 19403 or Phoenixville, 19460 during the week around 4:15

Slimer,
    If you have a lot of pallets to pull apart, google "pallet ripper tool" I highly recommend buying or building one. We fix some pallets at my job and it speed up the process and saves 95% of the good boards.

Thank you, head unit is only a year or 2 old I think. I am looking at the $10-15 ebay ones also. I might pull the trigger and hope for the best.

Can anybody recommend a lower priced back up camera that you have been happy with? If on ebay or amazon, if you could include a link.
    Also if any you have NOT been happy with.
    Thanks

Nice looking CJ. Something to be said about importing a CJ from other areas. My CJ8 came from Oregon. Any rust is not the local type of rust.
    Not many CJ's seen around anymore. I put 3000 miles on '86 CJ7 since May. Working on gathering parts to put a hardtop and doors on it soon before the snow flys.

Its gonna be a hot one, glad my camper has A/C and a freezer for ice cream.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

But it won't do me any good as the tow rig had power steering pump shaft seals fail today. Just a day trip Saturday now.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk