Posts by PainProphet

Making some room in my garage, these are items off of my 2006 LJ, I can meet you at the Food Lion or Wawa parking lot in Lewes for pickup. Please PM or reply to the post with interest. Thanks for looking:

SOLD Five Soft 8 steel wheels(15x8), one has a little rock rash, see pictures below, I went to aluminum wheels as they are a little easier to balance. SOLD

SOLD TO Hookedonthebay. Next are Centramatic Wheel Balancers, I only put the front ones on and drove for a few miles and took them off.
    $125 OBO:

Stock fender flares off my LJ, still get black with some tlc, got sick of sand in my face on the beach, just a little bit of rock rash on the edge of one pictured below:
    $50 OBO:

Stock side steps, $make offer:

:beer:

It's a drive, but the Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol club is working on 600 and 1000 yard ranges. Unfortunately their site doesn't have any info about the ranges. I know they have a pistol range and it's not mentioned at all on their site.

2nd on this, this is where I shoot. They have a 100-300 yard range, and then I think they already have a 600 yard range on the left when you first come in. But yeah, the 1000 yard range is in construction. To my understanding it won't always be available as it will require the tactical range(primarily where Bridgeville PD get their range time in), handgun range(25-50 yard) to be closed as it uses the 100-300 yard range.

As for pricing, they require you to be a NRA member, a one time $100 fee for a share in the company that you get back whenever you leave, and an annual fee of $75.

I have a Rock River Arms Tactical Operator 2 AR-15. Love it so far. Only things I've gotten for it are a couple of PMags from Magpul and a BCM Gunfighter charging handle from Bravo Company USA. Using a Nikon P-223 scope that I like so far. Thinking about getting a Magpul B.A.D. Lever and MS3 sling. Just for target and shtf purposes right now although it has struck first and second blood at 200 yards. I need to work on 300 more.
    :soapbox: That's all folks.

mine is the gallaxy 10.1.

jerry you are welcome to stop by and do some testing

aaron

Well there goes the idea that it's the hardware. lolz If I had to make any other wild guesses, it might just be how the android web browser in honeycomb handles it? I only have experience with Android flavors 2.xx and 4.xx. Never had the opportunity to mess with 3.xx. I'm sure your OS is as up-to-date as Samsung will let it, so either tapatalk or try another browser from the marketplace? I use firefox on everything but android, not because I don't like it, just have never needed a different browser other than the stock flavor. Maybe it's worth a shot in your case? I know it's gotta be hard to give up the fishing smiley. :D

:fishing:

Hate to dissagree, but this site is actually the fastest site on all of my devices.

More importantly, what exact tablet are you using? I'm guessing the cpu is older, the smilies/flash intensive stuff will show the age of your hardware.

Edit: you could always use the tapatalk app for forums like this one.

Justvwanted to share my excitement!! I got a galaxy nexus!!!

Got mine last thursday and i like it very much. Finally retired my ogdroid until i use it for testing.

Those worried about google wallet can root and use it then. I believe droid-life.com has a guide on it. Just wasnt a deal breaker for me.
    Not missing my physical keyboard too much, but its obvious that the software keyboard cant keep up at times.
    Internal speaker is somewhat weeksauce, but other than that, quite a stellar device! Go.getchu some!

I use the 303 protectant and am very happy with it, but I realize you are looking for that next level of restoration. If you have a heat gun, I've seen videos of people heating them back to be black again. Worth a look into at least.

Other than that, :shrug: maybe it's time for a good ol' coat of paint?
    :beer:

Well I logged in to add myself to the going list, but it seems i've already been taken off the tentative list. lolz almost ready but yeah I'm going. I want to run pretty much what I ran last time which was probably blues. Looking forward to it. :run:

1) cut.it.out - green/blue
    2) Shorebird - Guide the normal stuff
    3) JKGray10 - Blues/ Some Black (Normal Stuff)
    4) Solomi - Blacks/Reds
    5) CJ8 - Blues
    6) jeffsjk - Blues/Blacks
    7) 92Renegade - Blues/Blacks
    8) Astape - hard stuff last trip before I rebuid the front
    9) Daddanelena - Blues/Blacks
    10) OrangeBrick - Blues/Blacks
    11) Captain - blues/mild black
    12) Keith_C - Wherever Bob can go
    13) spedly - black/blue whatever
    14) TheDarkSide - Normal stuff
    15) Tmiller - Riding shotgun with DarkSide