Posts by jeffsjk

1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    3. Deadfeat (Friday or Saturday Camping)
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    6. Astape - camping in a pete---- Sleeping in the pete is not camping
    7. Kuntryboy816 - camping
    8. Keith.eric - Most likely not camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    13. cj8 - camping Fri & Sat
    14. Shorebird - camping Sat.
    15. Skeets682 & Blades Rubi, bringing FRED for camping.
    16. Stafford - camping at least friday night, will stay saturday and get hammered if enough people are around
    17. Gren71- not camping but ill be bringing my wife and son...as long as there are beginner trailers that is.
    18. Captain II going to try and come up fri after work
    19. Dkirkley (tentative +1) - Friday, Saturday, drive back Sunday, I'll prob camp both nights
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide - only bringing one jeep, staying in the EconoLodge Sat night.
    21. Buster Stewart
    22. Cevs92. The jeep I will be in the owner has guided at Rausch before if we need him to.
    23 Stomper I will guide a group
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    -----

RED/BLACK
    1. GUIDE:
    2. altierior

BLACK/BLUE
    1. GUIDE: Slowpoke
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford

BLUE/GREEN
    1. GUIDE: samdtostand
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley
    5. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide
    6. Cevs92. The guy I'm going with could be our guide

Sealing it at the end is key. If done correctly it will last for awhile as long as you aren't running it thru the car wash etc... I have done a few headlights with a 3M kit with great results that have not turned yellow to date, one was done about a year ago. Take your time with a good kit and it will be fine.

If Aaron and Luke can't get you in, I can. I'm late to the conversation, hit them up first. All else fails I can take care of it for you. PM if I can help.

Up for grabs are my tires I just took off my truck. Nitto Dura Grapplers 305/70R18 which is the same as a 35" tire. Still has good tread left about 5-6 32nds on all 4 tires, still plenty of life left in them. I can get the exact measurement if needed. They are load E rated had them on my F250. $300 OBO Call text or shoot me a PM if interested. three 0 2-five 30-one 3 zero 4.

Ill be leaving the Milton area right at 4:45-5. I should hit Newark at 6. Mind if me and my rider link up with y'all?

Sure thing. If you want t meet me at the gas station on the corner of paper mill red and possum park across the street from the Bank of America, I should be there around 6 ish. Just filling up the jeep and rolling from there, I will stop at the Wawa on the way as well.

If JeffsJK really shows up, somebody please take pictures, I hear he has a nice trail rig. :roflmao:

I said 50/50, if it's rainy I won't go, if it's super cold I might go. I'm a fair weather b!tch. I have been wheeling like all summer, well ok half of the summer. Well really like a 1/4 of the summer. Ok I so screw you, only once this year. Lol

I'll try this again, and hope I don't have to work.
    1. Stafford
    2. Hardkor, Javagirl
    3. skeets682, black rubi
    4. JKGray10 (pending my new to me tires are mounted)
    5. Slowpoke - Anthracite
    6. E-Rock - maybe
    7. ForMud
    8. Astape
    9. Daddanelena
    10. Shorebird
    11. Jpfan
    12. jkjeeper

13. Jeffsjk- 50/50

Yup. That's kinda the way I was thinking unless someone has a winch with it already. Figured I would give club a shot first. For what I am using it for I don't need another Warn. Not that I would turn it down lol. The winch is on sale as usual for $299 plus the 20% off, the winch receiver is $50 plus I'll use the 20% off. I think I Might get the wireless remote while I'm at it if I go the HF way.

Looks like receiver hitch plates at Harbor freight $50
    http://www.harborfreight.com/h…nt-for-winches-69106.html

before I go buy a 9k badland winch for the trailer I thought I would see if someone has something in the club. Looking for 8-9K winch if it comes with the portable mount that's a bonus. It's for a trailer so I don't really care what it is as long as it works. Reply here or shoot me a PM. If nothing turns up I can always steal staffords, not like wheels. :roflmao: