Posts by Tony

From my understanding of leases, At the end of the lease you can buy the vehicle for Blue Book value (or some where around there)... Well Wranglers hold their value pretty well, so you may end up getting really screwed in the end...

If the JK is worth $25k at the beginning of the lease, and after 3 years the value only drop to $22k, you would then be getting a car loan for $22k after 3 years of car payments....

What exactly would be the benefit of this?

The best info I can find on this cam is on a forum a few years back, they stated it added roughly 13 hp & 25 ft.lbs of torque over the stock cam in a magazine build... :shrug:

Works pretty well :up:

Sweet. Another reason to dislike my windows phone. :bang:

Microsoft has never made good phone software... I fell into that trap once years ago, and I couldn't believe the big push for window 7 software on the phones... Sometimes you just don't need to complete with Apple and Linux (Android)

Why do we have to rely on the dealer body shop. Chrysler should just let you order it from the factory. The local dealer body shop could not even replace a simple piece of trim on my Challenger without F'n it up twice......

You don't have to use the dealership body shop... It states "Dealership Bodyshop recommended"

They will order it for you...

My understanding is the Dealers computer they use to flash the PCM with doesn't allow for reflashing... I believe its locked out by chrysler, not the dealer.

I deal with Scotti Muffler/Stage 3 performance in Middletown all the time... Most people are pretty happy with their work. But I only know the Middletown shop, I know nothing about the Dover shop.

[size=13px]http://www.scottimufflercenter.com/Home_Page.php[/size]
    [/size]
    [/size][size=13px]308 West Main Street[/size][/size][size=13px] [/size]
    [/size][size=13px]Middletown, DE[/size]
    (302) 378-9247

Thanks guys... Seems like a good group, so you'll probably start seeing me around when I'm not working...

Welcome! :wavey: Nice Jeep. I really like that color.

FWIW, I would steer clear of that area in the 2nd picture. I've heard rumors about people getting fined for being in there but as it is on the MD side of the canal I dunno for sure. :shrug:

Thanks for the warning, I was assuming that was still the safe area that was ok to be in, I thought they didn't want me in the grass and other stupid places... Other than fishing, there isn't much going on down there anyway...

I was told about you guys, so I figured I would stop by and say hi... I'm from Elkton, Md but lived in De my whole life up until last year.

I just picked up a 02 TJ last month and am in love with this thing, I've wanted one for the last 15 years, and this one came into my dealership
    so I couldn't pass on the deal I got....

I hope the pics show up... Attached 2