Posts by AndyZJ

There is a complete Comanche for sale in Wilmington off of Rogers Road and Rt 9. Think they were asking $1500 cash. It was red and was complete and running.

It depends how high you want to go. I got my 3" lift from Kevinsoffroad.com and it came with springs and shocks. They also sell 2" boost lifts that go between the spring and spring seat to lift it. The spring lift will give you a little stiffer ride while the boost kit will give you stock ride feel but you can only go up 2 inches.

If you drive it to my shop in Wilmington I'll suck it down for free and you can fill it up yourself with your own refrigerant. I have all the equipment. But that being said its not a good idea to fill it up when its cold out. You should wait till spring time because when you put in the refrigerant it will frost up and freeze the lines and take forever to fill. I do A/C recovery and recharging all the time. So if you wait till spring I'll let you use my equipment free. Let me know.

Also there wasn't a check engine light or anything? I had a similar issue where it would just die and checked my "pending codes" and had one for the crank position sensor. Replaced it and golden.

Your Jeep shouldn't idle at 1000 rpm's. Most cars tend to idle between 650-800 when warmed up. A cold idle can be about 1100. Is that what you meant?

I looked into this a bit a few years ago and if I remember correctly the ford springs spiral into a smaller curl at the one end making it needing to be modded. Also the ride would be stiffer like BBD said. Actually it was an F-150 I looked at and the springs weren't any longer than my stock ZJ springs. All this information I stated may be totally worthless.

I bought another one so I'm trying to make some room in the basement. $75, comes with bench press bar but no weights. Very sturdy.

Located in North Wilmington just off I495.

I've run into a misfire issue before on Grand Cherokees with 4.0L's where the engine harness that wraps around the back side of the head gets worn through. Check for that.

Here's a pic of what I found

If that doesn't help I'd check to see if any wires are fudged up under that heat wrapping on your fuel rail.

I have a '92 Waggy in my yard. The interior is pretty much all still together. Was hit in the front and the whole drivetrain is gone. You're welcome to come scope it out for interior pieces if you want. The yard is at 624 Garasches Lane Wilmington DE 19801 called Two Guys Auto Parts.

Aluminum sucks. I went to Diamond State in Wilmington the other day with a Ford Ranger bed filled with aluminum for a whopping $63. Atleast it bought lunch and gas.

Guess this is why are work truck had it's Cat missing last year. Thieves love easy money.

If it was a diesel cat I've been told those actually aren't worth that much. I had one brought to me from a friend that works at Waste Management so it came off a trash truck and the scrap guy told me $40. This thing was huge compared to the Honda one I was getting $250 for. I mean it was the size of a watermelon and apparently it didn't have many precious metals in it. So whatever thieves stole them probably didn't know the reason why catalytic converters are worth money. Size, in this instance, doesn't always matter.

Scrap yards aren't necessarily where you want to take them. A smelter is where all catalytic converters end up. I have a guy who comes to my yard once a month to buy any cats I have cut off vehicles in the yard. Problem is I haven't sold to him in over a year since prices have been down. Jeep cats can go from $80-$160. Really depends on size.

If you are interested the Del Sol is a '95 I believe, needs a transmission. Asking $1000.

The next is a '92 Civic Hatch that needs front struts, headlights, and hood. Asking $800.

Then I have the '94 Integra that is all put together. Asking $2500.