Posts by skeets682

So I'm enjoying a nice cup of coffee this morning, watching Le Mans, When this HORN starts blasting!. I'm thinking "what idiot is blowing the horn at 6:15?"

I go outside , and it's my jeep... :censored: ..

Time to upgrade the horn!

During the 101 course on Sunday, friends of ours Pauline and Brian joined us. They have a stock jk sport. They were very nervous, and concerned about what they and what their jeep could do...

Well after the last climb of the day, up a rocky steep trail, When she got to the top, she had this HUGE SMILE on her face. Then I told her, "Congratulations on doing your first black trail!"

Her smile got bigger!

Way to go Pauline!

I've got mtr's on my jeep, wife has duratracs.. for more street use, the duratracs are top notch.. and very good on the trail. Mtr's are GREAT on the trail..and good on the street.

I know that Jerry likes going to Ouray and Moab. Well we are going to a reunion in Sacramento NEXT September. We plan on hitting Ouray, Moab, maybe Rubicon. If anyone else is interested in going I think it would be an epic trip.

1. Stafford - gametime decision on camping or hotel based on weather
    2. Whatevah - likely camping both Friday and Saturday nights
    3. Slowpoke - Sunday - Blues and Blacks
    4. Sandtostand - camping - I will take a 101 group (maiden voyage, excited to get jeep on the trail since long arm install)
    5. Kuntryboy816 - tentative due to a few minor issues
    6. JKGray10 - Watching comp - Sunday Hard stuff if jeep is ready.
    7. Erager84 - mild trails, booked hotel room (2 queens) for Saturday night if anyone wants to split it
    8. Knoxrents - Hard stuff
    9. Lisel - (Tentative) - Easy Stuff
    10. Astape - hard stuff
    11. JMack - camping, I may have a new guy with me so I may stick to the 101 group
    12. Tonka- camping, hard stuff Sunday.
    13. cj8 - camping Friday & Saturday, Blue
    14. Beachgirl and surfrider riding shotgun. Tentative , camping depending on weather.
    15. Skeets682, . Blkrubi. With FRED the rolling dog house (rv)