Posts by YJpotter91

Just got a pair of seats for my yj but they don't match. Looking at covers but read mixed reviews. Anyone have any covers they really like, or certain ones to stay away from? Thinking about getting neoprene not set on it. Any help would be much appreciated

I have a yj with a 2.5L and 33 inch tires. Was just wondering everyone's input on different gear ratios. Was considering 4.88's has anyone had an issue turning too high rpm's? Any input would be great. Looking to increase my highway driving, it already does just fine off road

does anyone have a decent pair of black or grey seats that are on frames for a yj by any chance? mine has aftermarket seats which i dont like (aftermarket is fine, just not this particular pair) and the frame on the drivers side is cut and then poorly welded back together and has no sliders and my knees are in the dash. any help would be appreciated.. thanks

So I haven't had a Wrangler in about 4-5 years and I just got another one 5 days ago. So far not one person has returned a wave.. is this a thing of the past?

My dad and I have a 1976 cj5 with a 304 in it. its almost ready for inspection other than exhaust. it has new headers
    does anyone else have this jeep/engine and what set up do you have?
    true dual seems like it is going to be very expensive.
    does anyone know of any shops that can do an exhaust for me for a good price as close to the dover/smyrna area as possible? (other than scottis and meineke)

any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

does anyone have any suggestions on sound bars to get or any to stay away from? i dont see how they could differ much from one another but who knows... its for a yj

im guessing this isnt something people get rid of too often but if anyone happens to have one lying around i am looking to buy a sound bar for my yj. will probably have to spend the money and get a new one but its worth a try to check on here

I did a little searching on here and didn't see anything about this. I just bought a YJ a couple days ago and I love it. I've had TJ's before, and honestly like them better (especially the interiors) but I've been 5 years without a Wrangler so I'm very excited about this YJ.

Anyway there's one thing I'm not very excited about. I'm 6' 2" and my knees are on the dash and the steering wheel is in my lap. It has aftermarket "racing" seats in it they are pretty comfortable. It has the original seat bracket but thankfully someone before me has cut the bracket and welded it back lower, so that helps. I need to be able to slide the seat bottom back though.

Has anyone ever done anything about this? I'm guessing the seat bracket out of a TJ isn't going to fit? How about out of any other vehicle? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Then after I take care of this seat issue I can address much bigger problems... It has a 2.5!! :doh:

hey guys im new to the site. not new to jeeps, i have had a bunch. my dads brother gave him a cj5 the end of last year and i bought a yj today. ive had 2 tj's, 2 xj's, a zj (thats a grand cherokee right) and another cj5 in the past and have loved them all.. anyway, was talking to a buddy and he told me to check this site out. i see you guys like to see pics so ill try n get a couple of each jeep on here soon