Posts by Tonka

Just throwing this out there but If anyone isnt going to big dogs and wants to check out the fall club comp, Ill be heading up saturday as a day trip and competing with EC4x4. I have room in my truck if anybody is interested in tagging along.

Ed, I'll be around tonight. Let me know if you wanna stop by. Otherwise I can throw it in the back of my truck if you wanna stop by my work in Newark.

Dana 30 I still have. Let me know if you wanna check it out.

302-379-7796

I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. Finally buying my first house and need to save a little more dough by the end of October for closing.

1. altierior - tentative
    2. JKGray10
    3. Stafford
    4. Slowpoke (33s)
    5. WILLYN- as long as my jeep is still running. (35s)
    6. Spedly
    7. JMack (33s)
    8. Daddanelena
    10. Shorebird
    11. Gavan
    12. Astape
    13. 2000sahara
    14. Jeffsjk

We packed it up around 2. Doing it again today so stop by.

I've got a tj tailgate and a passenger front quarter panel free, just come get it today. I'll also sell the hp Dana 30 for $50 today only. I've also got an old style heavy as shit tv, perfect for a garage for free. I've also got Durango and tj steering boxes. $5 each, come and get me so you have a backup for an easy core swap when your box (and it will) shits the bed.

Also have tons of girls kids clothes, barely worn.

Bump $75 and I'll throw in shafts that are good but need ujoints. Also has hubs but not sure if they are any good. Brought it up front for my yard sale and really don't feel like moving it again. I may negotiate if you buy it this weekend.

We are having a yard sale today at 902 grandview ave Wilmington. Bring your wife's by because there is tons of girls baby/kids clothes and toys. Plus I'm gonna go through my garage and there should be some jeep parts out also. I've got a full set of brand new shocks and springs for a jku plus stock wheels and tires, a tj quarter panel, a hp dana 30, 3 Durango steering boxes, windshield light brackets and whatever else I can find. Airbags for a Tahoe/suburban. Everything's cheap. Plus some motorcycle odds and ends. We're trying to buy a house and want to unload. Or if your just bored feel free to come by and heckle. :up:

Alright, I found more stuff in my garage. Tj tailgate, Dana 30 front shafts, a whole mess of fog lights, subs and amp, and lots of little stuff. Come over and make my junk your junk :mrgreen:

Good deals cause I don't want to bring any of it back inside.

I've been pretty happy with falkens wild peak at's. They wear good and they are really smooth and good in the weather. I've got them on my street rims for the tj and my truck. I just got the falken at/3's for the jk wich I think are new design. Check out discount tire. It's also priced good on that site. As for rims. Extreme terrain has some good prices right now. I just picked up some of the mammoths for the jk. Most of the tire/rim deals I see are all slightly more expensive than what you can piece together if you can get a good deal on mounting at a local shop.

Aside from having a bunch of coats of undercoat on it from touching up rock rash it's in great shape. They come bare metal anyhow so if you want it to look new you can strip the paint and put a fresh coat on.