Posts by Neon Pirate

After fighting with an alternator on the wife's car for a few hours, I finally managed to wrestle these dang seat belt guides off.

After that, I finally got to install my seat covers I got at the Qtec tent sale. Crappy night pics but you get the idea. Guess the green piping compliments my green LEDs.

Jeremy I'll commend your willingness to fight from any angle but...that's not how most of us get to the alternator! Or bolt onto it. Really curious to see either the electrical system or the seat belt path on that vehicle!

Ordered a set of BW flat fenders.

BFrom I'll look forward to seeing them on your ride rolling through the Lowes parking lot!

Massive upgrade day here! Added a SOG folding shovel and a tow strap to meet the beach requirements for those rare opportunities that I get to go surf fishing. Then I installed a Lange Kwik Kit for easier hard top removal. After that accomplishment I went really big and threw in some Quadtratec roll bar clothes hangers. Modding like a madman!

[img width=900 height=1200]http://trmtechnologies.com/neonpirate/web/RMQuickTop.jpg[/img]

Yes, if you can't tell, I have a dog. Half German Shedder if you're curious as to the breed. I could probably knit a Pomeranian with what he leaves in the Jeep. Time to bust out the Shop Vac!

Stopped by around 11:00AM but the art crowd had taken over and there were no Jeeps to be seen. Figured y'all had been long gone by then (and did say I couldn't make this one) but had to drop one of the kids off at school so was in the neighborhood. Will try to catch the next.

Before I had the sand spikes mounted, a guy at work asked me what the pointy pcs of metal on the rack were for. I showed him the Zombie Outbreak Response Team decal on the side of the Jeep and he busted out laughing. I didn't tell him what they were for but he saw the surf poles today and was like, "Oooooooh!"

I didn't think about that... I should apply for a job at Medieval Nights...
    :roflmao:

Saw you on Old Baltimore Pike and the spikes look good! Be careful that you don't get any Fiat 500s stuck on the tips!

So is this happening tomorrow (the 13th) or will it be the 27th? I'm good for tomorrow morning and I like coffee! Not available on the 27th. Let me know if anyone wants to get together.

Really depends on where. Well, and when. My girls' birthdays are on the 27th so that one is out. Have a job at 11:00AM on the 13th but if it is early enough and along the way I'll stop in.

I don't believe anything has been planned for that day but I'll double check and confirm. It'd be nice to use my surf tag for more than just entrance into the parks.....

Edit: Okay, squash that! SDJC is having an event at Christiana Mall on the morning of the 20th. I'm going to try and make both of these, I guess. The SDJC event starts at 10:30. What time are we planning on doing the beach cleanup? If I can make both, it will mean that we won't be down there until early afternoon at best (2ish).

I'm in the same situation, plus factor in the possibility of work that day. If I don't have any clients to support that day I may try to make both. If not, though I would rather be at the beach, the Christiana Mall is so much closer to home. I second the desire to use that surf tag for more than just taking my dog to the dog park at Lum's Pond!

I want an Air Impact bottle cap wrench, everything is better with air.

I have that same and well-used tool Hardkor and Astape, one that never seems to fail me! Deadfeat I think an air impact bottle opener would just lead to entirely too much spilled and wasted beer, a terrible crime so we cannot let this happen.

Ended up with a bunch of sample boxes and cases that I don't really need gathering dust in my garage after doing some work in the plastics industry. I would love to see someone put them to use so I figured that I would offer them to the DEJA membership for free. Some are tool boxes, some are hollow cases, some have nested interiors for specific tools or sets. They are mostly double-walled blow molding so you could take one of the cases that is molded inside and cut the inside out to make a perfectly good hollow single-walled case. I took pictures and put some tape measures down for your reference. Free, so all I ask is that you don't hit me with a ton of questions or ask me to measure individual boxes. You want them, come get them. Take a look at the pictures and if you want any or all of it come on by. First come first served just PM or provide your contact information and I'll get you the address. I'm in the New Castle\Bear area near Lowe's and Stewarts. Hoping that some of you can put some of these to use.

[img width=1200 height=900]http://trmtechnologies.com/neonpirate/web/cases1.jpg[/img]

[img width=1200 height=900]http://trmtechnologies.com/neonpirate/web/cases2.jpg[/img]

So wish I could! OBX is one of my favorite places on this spinning blue ball and I would love to help preserve that beauty. Planning a 2015 trip down and if I find some way to get down there in October I will let you know.