Posts by rerunhaley

2014 JK soft top, door surrounds, windows, back window, etc. everything is here. Perfect condition. Only used this summer.

Too much of a pain for me to take off hard top and put soft top on.

I have no idea what to charge. Make me an offer.

JOANNE (Newark DE)

Big shout out to Jerry Horn for helping me last night!

Well Jerry can explain the revving issue better than me but lets say when it is in Drive I must be hitting it with my hand and putting in "1".

Just made an appointment with dealer - 1st available is January 6th! Said I could drive it with no problem unless light starts flashing.

My 2014 Wrangler's engine light went on tonight. Then when I got 5 miles down the road the engine started revving and wouldn't go over 40 MPH. About 25 feet and then it was okay. A few more feet and I was home.

I did have this happen once before (the revving but engine light not on). I ignored it thinking it was my imagination..... :rollsmile:

WTH? GRRRR. Checked the fuel door, it is tight. This darn thing just turned 1 year old and only has 3780 miles on it.

Going to call the dealer first thing in the a.m. I did buy the extended warranty.

What is wrong with MR. JEEP??? JOANNE :bang:

My business, Happy Hound Cat and Dog Services, services the 19711, 19713, 19707 & 19808 zip codes.

My website: www.happyhoundcatanddog.com
    10% OFF FOR ALL DEJA MEMBERS, $10 WAWA card or $10 off first visit if you refer someone and they book a service. So you DON'T have to have a pet to get a $10 WAWA card - just a friend, neighbor or coworker who you refer! :)

I am licensed, insured, bonded and a Certified Pet Sitter through PSI (Pet Sitters International). I am also Pet Tech Pet First Aid & CPR certified.

I walk dogs, visit your home as many times a day as you like while you are at work or on vacation for feeding, walking and playtime. I service dogs, cats and fish. I also do pet transport (taking your pet to the veterinarian, groomer or daycare). I do not board.

Thanks! JOANNE YENKEVICH 302-383-1511

[color=rgb(37, 28, 14)]You may want to get there early to get a parking space!!!
    :driving:
    September 27, 2014[/color][color=rgb(3, 98, 177)]New Castle Hundred Lions Club 44th Annual Art on the Green[/color][color=rgb(37, 28, 14)]09/27/2014 - 10:00 AMBattery ParkNew Castle, DE 19720New Castle Hundred Lions Art & Craft Show10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.Saturday, September 27, 2012 (Rain Date October 4th)Held in Battery Park on the banks of the Delaware River
    Art on the Green is an annual Art & Craft Show in Historic New Castle DelawareStarted in 1970, it is the 4th Saturday in September.Sponsored by New Castle Hundred Lions Club
    Over 200 artists & crafters; free admissionFood Vendors, Free admission, Free parking, Free shuttle busesATM onsite at Information Booth
    [/color]

I appreciate all the views and all the comments. But believe me they didn't give a rats ass I was talking to myself up there.
    We ended up taking it back over to carmax where we bought it and explained what happened and they fixed it up free of charge. They're pretty good people over at carmax. I've been hunting high and low for the last run of a Jeep Liberty fully loaded. They brought two or three of them from other lots for me to look at it with no obligation to buy the last one was perfect. I did a little networking while I was there and one guy that works the service counter is a fellow Jeeper. His name is Mick, anyway he told me to bring it back the next day and his interior guy would be in the yard working on stuff. Took it back over there sure enough they fixed it up you can't even tell.
    Don't get me wrong it does suck it was completely immaculate before they got their hands on it over there in Newark

Good for Carmax! I would still report the dealership service department though.

You should be receiving a survey about the service via email. They have a 5 star rating and really want to keep it. If you don't give them 5 stars they or Chrysler should contact you as to why you didn't rate them 5 stars.

I rated them 5 stars for my overall buyer experience & when I went back to the dealership for something else they thanked me for the good rating so they do know. I bought my 2014 Jeep there in November.

I've dealt with them before buying the Jeep and have had no problems other than the time I had my oil changed on my PT Cruiser which included checking the fluids. I knew my antifreeze was low before I went in. I ALWAYS look under the hood and check what they did before I leave the lot. Went to the car, lifted the hood and no antifreeze was added. Went back into Service and the manager had me pull the PT into the covered area and he put the antifreeze in.

I'm sorry this happened to you. They should fix it. I would contact Chrysler / Jeep directly and complain. Also go to their Facebook page and tell everyone about what happened!