Posts by tedsbumper

Thanks to Jmack, kc and hellas, hi lift mount and stock TJ headlamps are gone

He also bought the smittybilt/rugged ridge cargo basket for a roof rack that I forgot to list.

And the rear cargo rack is hitch-mount in case that wasn't obvious.

Couple other items I forgot to add.

I have the CB Radio antenna mount that goes between your spare and your spare tire mount.

I also have the mirror movers for a TJ

And a stock TJ track bar...free

TJ rear gate Nader bolt bracket thing. Free

And I forgot to mention the plow comes with a complete light set...it's one of the more modern looking ones

Since I now have dis many Jeeps:

Thanks to this penis wrinkle:

I have some Jeep things I no longer need.

Front hoop two-light bar, bolts to the hook mounts on a TJ

Currie or some other beast built adjustable tj track bar

stock tj front and rear bumpers. Front has the little rubber stubs that mount on the front, all four bumper-ends are undamaged

some shocks for tj/lj...for 2" lift off a budget boost kit...kinda beat, still work fine...free

cj, 4.2 oil pump, new clevite 601-1177

cj rear drum shoes, new...for the uhhh, can't remember the name...the old narrow track with the round dif

various other brake/wheel parts including bearing, u-joints, hoses

d-20 or 300 t-case shift lever

full width rear cargo rack, with custom pvc rod-holders attached (will hold 8-rods) 4 holders are taller so longer rod handles don't hang out the bottom and drag on the ground when going through dips

stock tj third brake light

tj/lj rear seatbelts with the fairing/shroud things

stock tj spare tire mount

dana 300 transfer case

a-z fab fairlead mount

front and rear tow-hooks for a tj

nib footman loop and windshield stops/rest set

tj/lj rear seat...the whole thing...barely used. pulled it out the day I bought the jeep and shelved it. khaki

cj, 3-wire windshield wiper motor

lots of used tires...all hold air...some only good for trail spares or leaning up against the fence in your back yard....mostly 31, 33 and 35". I think I have 4 baja claws in 35*12.50

I have a plow and hydraulic control system. Meyer...control needs to be rewired, But its all there. Plow is in rough shape...I mean, It'll plow and all, it's just rusty and looks like crap, but the system is good

I'm not looking to make much off this stuff, I just want it gone. Most I'll just give away (tires, brake parts. etc.)

If anyone wants to hand me $500, they can have the entire load (including the rubicon wheels) and I'll help you load it. You can sell off whatever you don't need. Or throw a tire bonfire in your back yard.

Pics...don't have an online photo account and I don't feel like messing with one. Text or email and I'll send you pics of whatever you want 3o2-535-six,seven,one,seven
    or email thetwohouse at gmail

I have other non-jeep goodies, but I don't feel up for making a whole non-jeep swap meet post. Lawn implements and such... just ask, I might have it...I will say, I do NOT have any cocaine, human organs or small children for sale.

Looking for swaybar ends for a 2006 Wrangler. Hoping someone has their stock ones leftover from a lift and wants to free up some shelf space.
    Also if you have a lower right control arm, I need one of those too.

I'm in the Dover area.

So yesterday I'm at the station when this lady walks in and asks if that's my Jeep in the parking lot. Figuring she was a Jeep groupie (yes we get those from time to time at the firehouse) I suavely said, "Why yes." To which she replied, "I think we just hit it." We go out to the parking and I see pieces of car everywhere and then I notice my Jeep was three feet from where I parked it. "You think you hit it???" I thought for sure something had gotten past the bumper and ruined my fenders or hood. But when I got around to it, the only thing wrong was my fog light was pushed back on the swivel mount. All I need to do is tighten the bolt. Her car, on the other hand, was smoked! There is a one foot intrusion. You can actually see a crease in the trunk lid where it folded around my stinger bar. Her son was backing out of the parking space and I guess hit the gas too hard. Learner's permit. I told the cop not to give him a ticket. Kid was scared to death. I've been waiting so long for somebody or some deer to hit that A to Z Fab bumper just to see what would happen. I must say, I was pretty impressed.

A friend was supposed to go along with me, but a job opportunity changed his plans. A bummer for me, since he's a good cook. ;) But, seriously, it's a great opportunity for him.

I was supposed to be Jerry's co-pilot. It sucks that I had to back out on him. But I had a once in a lifetime job opportunity. We had planned on driving/sleeping in shifts so that we could get there and back basically in half the time. It would have given us an extra two days of wheeling plus split the fuel cost. I will do my best to get on the next trip. Maybe in 2015. They already made us request our leave for next year, but who knows when I will actually have off.

Well there's cooking and then there's camp fire cooking. I find it a different ball game when you don't have the conveniences of a kitchen. I guess it just takes getting used to.

John, I once cooked chicken cordon bleu and steamed crabs in an 18' center console fishing boat on a propane stove using a pan made out of cut up beer cans. Anytime, anywhere, I can turn out food that you would throat-chop a toddler to get at.

Honestly, by the time you realize you need an extinguisher, it's probably too late. Most extinguishers are emptied without ever really affecting the fire. Ask a cop, we roll up on a car fire and there's usually two or three cops standing around watching it burn while holding empty extinguishers. People don't know where to aim and how to apply...they panic...understably. Their shit is burning up right before their eyes. Electrical fires are not so hard to extinguish. But once the fuel starts leaking out, forget it, RUN! I know it's pointless to tell you not to try to save your gear, but at least have it in one tub that you can grab and go. Once you're clear of it, stay clear. Cars do not "ASSPLODE" when they burn like in any movie featuring Vin Diesel. But the tires will burst. When burning fuel is spreading all over the ground, the force of the rupturing tire can spray that fuel in lots of directions...where it will vaporize...rapidly...and burn...brightly. I've seen car fires that take 500 gallons of water or more to extinguish. What do you really think that dinky little cylinder is going to achieve? If you are succesful, STOP APPLYING AGENT! You may need it if it reignites. Disconnect the battery asap. Tow it back. Do not try to repair it out in the middle of nowhere away from water.