Posts by dschappell

Stop throwing the tomatoes.... I have video.

I have a case of DW and I am trying to figure it out before spending money on parts I dont need. According to this video, does it look like the DW starts in the Drag Link? I know it technically starts from the tire, but could the Drag Link be the first point of least resistance?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think I just added those to my wish list on Amazon. I'll be following to see if they are good. The ones I added were for XJ with the pillar mount.

Quite honestly, if you have 2 cylinders with bad rings the rest are probably not far behind as well as the bearings and everything else.

Sounds like the motor either had way more miles than you were told or it wasn't maintained.

You will be better off in the long run finding a later model 4.0 to swap in.

The more and more I'm in this thing, the more and more I would say you're right.

Up is a small boat and trailer. I'm selling it for a friend and he really needs the money.

400 for the boat and trailer. Or 375 for the boat.

I really want the trailer. So if you want just the boat, that would be ok :)

FYI: boat is tagged and ready to mount a motor. Trailer is not and will need to pass inspection at DMV. Also, trailer lights don't work. I think the person this guy bought it from broke a wire somewhere.

Did you ever get the work done?

Hello All

I am looking for a set of rock sliders for a Jeep XJ. By chance does anyone have a set they no longer want or can make a set fairly cheap? I dont have a welder nor do I know how to. Annnd I would like to save some money and get a cheap set instead of online. Thanks!

about how long does it take for membership to be processed? I did the online application and sent payment last Friday and havnt heard anything yet. Just wondering when I might hear something. Thanks!

Hi everyone! New to the group here. Just signed up to become a member. I'm excited to be part of a jeep community. I'm on another forum but I'll try to share my post :) I have two jeeps: a 99 XJ and a 00 WJ. The WJ is my daily with 236k on the I6. The XJ is the toy and has 196 on the body and 80(ish) on the engine. I've been rebuilding parts of it and has taken roughly a year to get to my current point. It's got a 2" Budget boost with 235's and I'm working on putting the sway bar discos on this weekend. All skids are installed and I'm dying to get it out on a trail. Looking forward to meeting people and attending events :)