Posts by Imarammr

Did that... Nothing. Even checked my wiring at the lights. Wait, when I turn on and off the hazard lights furiously, I get a tiny bit of flicker in the lights. I mean it's very little. Like it's back feeding. Switch? Could it have surged at some point when I was testing/wiring them?

ok guys. I'm at a loss. I have changed the led lights and also changed the flasher. Now I have no turn signals or hazards. Nothing!!! Can someone lend me their knowledge if anyone has stumbled across this before. Fuse is good, new flasher and led lights. Only thing I haven't installed is the reverse and side marker light.

Thats just what I did. I bought lights from eastern marine last week. I didn't like the look of the others that I've seen on the interweb. I am also doing 2" clear led for back up. As far as the side marker/reflector, didn't give that any thought. Thanks for the heads up, undecided what route to take on that one. Will let u know. Thanks for all the info and the links guys, it will come in handy. This is the look I'm after.

Hey all. I am currently looking into changing the stock tail lights to 4" round led on my 06. Has anyone or do u know someone that has done it? I had the light off doing some research. It looks like there isn't enough room depth wise. Inner body framing may be in the way. Any thoughts?? Thanks

Thanks everyone. I live in Middletown. Been here for about 15 yrs. Originally from New Castle. I am married. I currently own a 2006 Rubicon. Slightly lifted with 33's, did a few things to it. I absolutely love driving it. I always had a pick up, just came out of a ford 350 quad cab. It took me a minute to adjust, but it was worth it. Thanks again for the welcomes and we hope to meet u guys soon . Keep slinging the mud.

:wavey:
    Hey all, I just submittedd my application in to join. God, I hope I get accepted. After reading some of the other postings of newcomers and the things that were said....... Wait, what am I talking about, I will fit right in. Anywho, hopefully meet some of u soon.

Well, after checking and trying to rearrange our calendar, not gonna make this one. Don't get me wrong guys, I never look for a pg type trip, because that's not for us anyway. Especially missing out on a perfectly good range day. So with that being said, we will find something else and soon. Have fun and be safe.

:wavey:
    Hello everyone, my name is Ed and I am new to the Jeep life. I have always had trucks and decided one day I want a jeep. So I bought a 2006 Rubicon, and must admit, I cheated. It had a lift and bigger tires on it, which is why I liked it. Have done a few things to it so far; safari top, oversized spare tire bracket, mirror relocators and I happen to have a 12000# winch laying around so I installed it. Any way, hope to see some of you folks around.