Wharton ice trip

• ware/when are you guys meeting at? i live 20-30 mins awat from the atco raceway. im not sure if il be able to come but if i am can i tag along. i wont be bringing me heep but il have my f150 thats on 37's. i could pull a jeep out no problem if someone get stuck

and DOC, are you related to a jay doc with a big chevy pick up and a big blaze who lives in mt. ephrim?

• Which one? The ranger station or just a trail entrance?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I've been getting to Wharton a couple times a month. I got really jamed up in a hole last weekend. I usually hook up with the folks from Grass Roots at the Ranger Station around 10am. I may go next weekend on Sunday.

• Thinking about going this Sunday with a couple guys from North Jersey I wheel with...let me know if anyone is interested. We went two weeks ago and had a great time. Had to do some serious ice breaking but that was half the fun.

http://picasaweb.google.com/geoff.stafford/PineBarrens010507

Nice pictures and movies. OUCH! :doh: on the light bar.

• ya. its a state park. as long as you are street legile you can drive in there. that doesnt mean you are aloud to wheel there though. if the rangers see you going in all the mud holes posable they will give you some kind off ticket. ive also herd they were going to put a 33" tire limit but i dont think that hapened

• ya. its a state park. as long as you are street legile you can drive in there. that doesnt mean you are aloud to wheel there though. if the rangers see you going in all the mud holes posable they will give you some kind off ticket. ive also herd they were going to put a 33" tire limit but i dont think that hapened

Seen the rangers out there a couple times and they never said anything.

Nice pictures and movies. OUCH! on the light bar.

Thanks, I was waiting for him to cut it over and he never did...ahh well. I might try to get him to sell me the lights cheap. :)

Which one? The ranger station or just a trail entrance?

We usually meet by the ranger station just because it's an easy place to find and then we pick whatever trail we want to hit.

• i would love to go with you guys next saturday but i would have to meet you somewhere cause i have no clue how to get there

• i would love to go with you guys next saturday but i would have to meet you somewhere cause i have no clue how to get there

Paste this into google maps: Railroad Ave @39.739600, -74.729368 A lot of the "roads" you see there off 206 are actually the trails.

I usually take 295 into Cherry Hill and it's about 20 minutes from there or you can go up 40 (NJ 40 not DE) and take back roads. I'm in Newark, you can always follow me up.

• yea man i live on kirkwood highway by the bestbuy i would definatly follow but i am not sure if i can make it but i might i am gonna talk to a few friends to coem with me if i go if you dont mind some of them are not jeepers if thats ok pm me your number and i'll pm you mine and i'll let you know by friday if i can go

• you could always meat at the old wawa or the raceway. there the most known spots around that every one can find.

its easyer to take exit 30 off 295 if your going north. it buts you right on the pike. theres two exit just take the 1st one. if your comeing from north take exit 29 and make a right, go up a few blocks and make a left on the pike.

im not sure if i can go yet but could i bring my f150 on 37's? my jeep is broke right now

• you could always meat at the old wawa or the raceway. there the most known spots around that every one can find.

its easyer to take exit 30 off 295 if your going north. it buts you right on the pike. theres two exit just take the 1st one. if your comeing from north take exit 29 and make a right, go up a few blocks and make a left on the pike.

im not sure if i can go yet but could i bring my f150 on 37's? my jeep is broke right now

If i go you can definatly bring your f150 on 37's my buddy who is normally my tow man has an 84 f150 with 35's and granny gear but his 4 wheel is messed up so your ford will do

• i went out there to day and the fire dpt. was out there doing live burns. il have to get the pics uploaded of it and the pics of me stuck. dam ice has no traction :bang: who would have though ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!