for sale high pinion dana 60 front

• Looking to sale a high pinion dana 60 off a ford f350 pm or text 3022763596 geared at 4.10

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Looking to get around 750$ for it. If your a paying club member ill work with ya on the price. Which reminds me I need to pay my dues haha. And its a full axlerwe just pulled it of and pit it to the side also have a few other axles too. But I will post them up once I figure out the gearing. One is a ford 9 inch.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Yeah nick is is a kingpin and also has greaseable ujoints very well maintained I called stapen before I put it on here and made sure it was the one people swapcon thier rigs.

• Yeah nick is is a kingpin and also has greaseable ujoints very well maintained I called stapen before I put it on here and made sure it was the one people swapcon thier rigs.

matching rear axle also? I'll pass this on to my buddy.

• No just the front I can do some digging and see what I can find for a rear.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!