Can't get in my jeep..

• My drivers side door outside handle does not work anymore. I can open it from the inside fine.

Is the insides of the door easy to take apart and fix or should I start looking for a new door?

Any suggestions would be helpful. Its a real pain having to go through the passenger side door, and all the rain stops me from just removing the doors and dealing with it later.

• the doors are real easy to figure out....

I had mine pulled apart last week, inside latch didnt work, I had to reach through the window to get out!!

good luck and post back if you need any help

• I have experience with YJ door mechanicals...come on by. Chances are the metal rod has popped out of the clip. Sometimes the clips break though. Easy to find out...

PM for directions if you need them, or ask Kevin.

• :laughabove:

Yeah, i actually saw Mel's avatar the other day next to a post and thought to myself "I don't remember writing that"

Guess its time to find a new avatar.

BTW: I had no clue Mel had the same exact wheels and tires before I bought them (I think mel's are larger though)

• :razz: Whats up twin avatar. Thats okay, I have had the same pic forever, maybe I should change mine :hmm: any suggestions? Maybe I'll get some good pics at the tourney :spinrhead:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• she has 33s also and tomorrow i will have the same wheels and tires also :spinrhead: see everyone at the tournament...i think i may actually try to catch something this weekend..... :lie:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• I had it happen to mine and if you check the soft door thread you posted, I'm still looking for the diagram I had.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!