Website still acting weird

• I'm still getting the Debug messages when I try to post or send a PM. I just tried to edit a post and the text disappeared in the middle of typing it.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• It crashed alltogethar for me this morning. First it was REAL SLOW and then Nothing.

[size=24px][/size]Jerry[size=12px][/size]

Whats going on. :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Brian, I replied to your thread and closed it after everything was done...

the debug error mentioned above was when I was working on the email system (after I closed Brian's thread), which wasn't turned on when you tried to post. emails are sent out for "reply notifications", and since the forum couldn't send them, it complained via the debug notification. everything has been fine for a while now.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I think we all owe Jerry dinner. It seems he has a pretty thankless job of making sure we can feed our addicition

• hey, it's my addiction, too! ;)

oh wait... sure, I'll eat. :innocent: nah, I need to go on a diet already. too much time in front of my computer... or in the Jeep. hehe

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!