Forum Upgrade!

• The forums will be shut down at 3:35pm so I can start the upgrade process for the new site. I figure the forum change will take between 30~45 minutes to complete. An email announcement will be sent out when everything is done, tested and working.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• :folded:

but it needs it.. so wish ya the best of luck

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• well, it's mostly done... need to get the smileys moved over and clean up some settings, but it seems to be working!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• thanks, I need to know when stuff don't work. :) should be fixed now... I hope

Jerry / Whatevah

• Jerry to the rescue.

Thanks again! The new software looks great. Seems alot faster and easier to nagivate.

• I'm going through changing them for everybody... I had to do every member individually.

I'll see what I can do about the time

Jerry / Whatevah

• I changed the forum time to current eastern time, and reset your profile to use the default forum time. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• great... ::)

fixed it in 30 seconds. practice makes perfect ;D

Jerry / Whatevah

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• I know. It worked 5 minutes ago. Something about defacer.team something or other. Dont want to copy and paste on here in fear they will hack this one too. People have to much free time to be doing that kind of crap.

Sorry.

But thanks for changing the DEJA MEMBER 2006 for me and the time. :)

• nah, they can't hack this one.

Jerry / Whatevah

• my profile dosent say deja member...test

it does now... I have to convert them all by hand... and I was doing them alphabetically. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• oh... the kid who hacked it, is 20 (June 15 1986), lives in Greece is most likely from Turkey. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Can't seem to reach this new forum by clicking on the DeJA forums. So the forums on the main site are still down.

I had to type www.delawareja/forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!