Website upgrade - 7/5/06

• Since a good number of people are still on the board, I'll wait until tomorrow morning to install the new main page, photo gallery and calendar. Hopefully it'll be running around 11, or at least before noon. :) this is your warning. :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Is the new home page up now. Because I still only see the old one (old site that does not work) and the same one I saw last night. :bang:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Is the new home page up now. Because I still only see the old one (old site that does not work) and the same one I saw last night. :bang:

its only 10:30...give him a break. He's still in bed. :idiot:

Jerry - Can we cut back on the number of smileys on there...maybe do a one row of smiley, and then have the link to more....

just so many are there.....just my thoughts...up to everyone else.

• ok, well it didn't happen exactly at noon... but it's up and emails were sent to the full members. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• hey jerry when i am in the forums and click the home button it does nothing. shouldn't it take me back to the main page?? just wondering.

oh it it looks good. gonna take some getting used to.

• yeah, I know, I know... I gotta add a link back to the frontpage. kept getting sidetracked from that

Jerry / Whatevah

• The Private Message section is a little confusing. Can you stack upside down -new on top to old on the bottom? They are reverse that now...

• The Private Message section is a little confusing. Can you stack upside down -new on top to old on the bottom? They are reverse that now...

I changed your settings to default to newest on top. anybody else who wants it like that click here -> http://www.delawareja.com/foru…p?action=profile;sa=theme and check the box for "Show most recent personal messages at top."

Jerry / Whatevah

• I like the new site. more info packed per page.
    2 things for me

1. Cant get back home to http://www.delawareja.com once you entered the froms area.
    2. Chat doesn't work for me. I run IE 7. It installed the addin, but it never comes up. Any suggestions?

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• do you see "Homepage" in the menu at the top? That'll take you back to the main page.

The chat doesn't seem to be working with IE 7, I think Keith had to switch to a different browser. IE 7 is still beta, so it's not working with everything like it should. I know IE 6 works fine, and people have gotten in with Firefox, as well.

Jerry / Whatevah

• The chat doesn't seem to be working with IE 7...

Chat comes up for me in IE 7, but it does prompt me to accept applet from "Akiva". If I accept it , it works fine. Maybe the IE 7 security setting you're running won't allow it to work.

• Chat comes up for me in IE 7, but it does prompt me to accept applet from "Akiva". If I accept it , it works fine. Maybe the IE 7 security setting you're running won't allow it to work.

thanks for the info!

Jerry / Whatevah

• Is there any way to change the color scheme? I hate the whole blah blue we have going on. I like the new features and what not, but I would much rather the old colors. I feel like everything blends together now. Also, is there any way to set this board up like others where when you hover over a topic it previews what it says without actually clicking the link? I love that feature. Thanks!

• I second the changing color schemes. I think the blue is just too cold and doesn't invite you to stay and read.

Now that I'm done the whole gay thing, I really do wish we could change the colors. :suspicious:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I second the changing color schemes. I think the blue is just too cold and doesn't invite you to stay and read.

Now that I'm done the whole gay thing, I really do wish we could change the colors. :suspicious:

i agree...dont like the blue

• going to be adding some different themes/skins after I can get them tested with the chat and image gallery. I'll see what I can do about changing the default blue colors to something different (it is kinda bland). I'll also be adjusting the colors on the front page, I was in a hurry to get the site up because of the increased attacks from the hacker kids in Greece (getting mad at me fixing their hacks so quickly.. hehe).

Jerry / Whatevah

• do you see "Homepage" in the menu at the top? That'll take you back to the main page.

The chat doesn't seem to be working with IE 7, I think Keith had to switch to a different browser. IE 7 is still beta, so it's not working with everything like it should. I know IE 6 works fine, and people have gotten in with Firefox, as well.

It works with IE7.

I did upgrade Java and that seems to have fixed it.

• oops, wrong again! thanks, Keith. :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

• Also, is there any way to set this board up like others where when you hover over a topic it previews what it says without actually clicking the link? I love that feature. Thanks!

added! shows part of the first paragraph now if you're using the Default theme. I should be able to add it to the new themes when I add them.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!