Home page and screen resolution

• How come the homepage only takes up half the screen? Is there a way to have the homepage set up where it will be compatable with all screen resolution settings? Can I do something to expand it on my end? It's really not a huge deal, just figured I'd ask. ;D

• It takes up the whole screen on mine and I'm using a widescreen monitor (1440 x 900). I'm using IE 7, but I checked it in FireFox as well with no problem.

• the problem is that everything will be stretched out. but, if people send in more Members Rigs and Tech Tips/Writeups... I'll be able to fill up the extra space ;)

I'm going to widen it a little bit when I do some more editing, but going full-width will need more content to avoid looking weird.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• the problem is that everything will be stretched out. but, if people send in more Members Rigs and Tech Tips/Writeups... I'll be able to fill up the extra space ;)

I'm going to widen it a little bit when I do some more editing, but going full-width will need more content to avoid looking weird.

Cool. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!