anybody up for a Pine Barrens trip?

• Hey Jerry.. any Pines trips again this month? I have a few people who are new addicts to the off-roading/Jeep scene that would love to hit up the Pines. Also have a couple friends and their rigs who would like to tag along as well.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• I'm not planning any trips in the foreseeable future.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Any particular reason ? Just curious.

I'm not planning any trips in the foreseeable future.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• I sent you a pm...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hey Jerry.. any Pines trips again this month? I have a few people who are new addicts to the off-roading/Jeep scene that would love to hit up the Pines. Also have a couple friends and their rigs who would like to tag along as well.

If you and your buddys are free on the 22nd of this month there's clean-up at Wharton . I can't think of a better why to start off new wheelers then to show them its important to give back . Read the Clean Up thread for more details. :tup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!