YJ Frame stretch

• with hysteer you can go 2 or 3 ins without to much worry I know and I think most stuff 2 is ok cause of the amounbt of peopel doing waggy springs

• I have the M.O.R.E perches front and rear, and their hi-steer kit. That gives me antoher inch for the rear axle to move and an inch for the front. We will see how she does on the trail before I move things some more.

I just got my shackles, I will try to snap some pics

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• I have been very happy with their quality. and their prices are about middle of the raod compaired to other products.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!