Pine Barrens on the 4th

• Quote from "KJ04"

I have no idea. You would have to contact nooch to get our location and trails. I just followed the line of jeeps. If it werent for him, I would have been very lost. First time to the pines

nooch any help here? thanks
    paul

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Trails were nice. They were kind of wet. We stayed away from the church run. That was really wet. You can tell if that is passible by the first puddle. If it is 2 seperate puddles, you can make the run, if it is one big connected puddle, you may as well just turn around.

If someone helps me out, I have a ton of pics to post

We went in off of Caranza Rd. If you take rt 70 east to rt 206 south (good diner for breakfast there) then make your first left off of rt 206 south which is Caranza Rd. There is no street sign for it, but it meets 206 at a curve by an old speed shop. Take that road until it turns into dirt. You CAN NOT miss the trails from there. There are some to stay away from, I have pics to show you why! lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!