Pine Barrens on the 4th

• btt, any interest??? Should be a good run...Alot of rain forecast for this week, so the water holes should fill up!

• Nooch, don't be too disappointed by the lack of replies here, it's nothing personal. I think the people here that have been to the Pine Barrens prefer to travel that far to Paragon or Rausch Creek, and those that haven't been don't know what it's like to wheel there.

I've been there twice, and found it to be either really easy sandy trails, or VERY difficult mud sections.

We'll have to get you guys up to Paragon or Rausch Creek soon!

• true, That pine barrens "mud" if you want to call it that is like nothing I have everseen before...

Let me know when you guys doa Paragon or Rausch Creek run and I willbe there!

• Quote from "Nooch13"

Let me know when you guys doa Paragon or Rausch Creek run and I willbe there!

... next rides will be posted shortly...

• I would love to go, but as of right now I still don't have 4wheel drive, so I won't make it real far.

Just haven't had time to tear the front axle apart and find out what is wrong. Especially since I have to drive the jeep every day.

• I would like to go. I've been there twice before a long time ago and had a great time.
    Only problem is my brother may make the travel team for salisbury football, first college game, and i wouldn't want to miss it. So if he doesn't make it, i'm in.
    I'll keep ya posted
    jim

• Not to steel your thread, but if this weekend does not work out, I think clendaniel, and myself might make a trip the next weekend (sat 11th), so you are more than welcome to come with us if you want.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• We are up to about 7 Jeeps so far, so I am definetley going (hell, I went by myself last weekend! I know bad idea!) I can not go next weekend, we have a fishing boat reserved out of Beach Haven NJ...But you will most likely see me out there again on Sunday!

• Nooch I had a blast thanks for showing us around! Lets get together and tackle that spot you got struck in. Let me know if you need a hand doin your locker. :roll:

• HOw about a trail report?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• where were you guys? up by mount misery? or somewhere else? I am going on sat, but I have only been by atsion, and basto, I was looking to check out something else.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!