? about nov RC ride

• ESJA is looking to head to RC on the 18th. We were wondering how many of you guys were gonna be up there and what trails you were planning on. we didnt want to mess you guys up or make it to crowded in one place. Thanks for the info.

• We're looking to have a very large turnout, but time will tell on that one.

As for the trails, (that also depends on the turnout), but we are looking to have a group for each of the trails (green, blue, black).

It would be great if ESJA came up and particiapted!

-Chris

• True everyone is diffrent.

And we have had trouble with ESJA members who may have done wrong and then the blame got put on DeJA.

Truth is, If as a club we held a grudge because of the actions of one or two members of Esja, then we would be just as wrong by stereotyping all members of that club by the actions of the few.

I hope they would understand and feel the same way if not then they would be wrong in their thinking.

Here's to hoping second chances are always given.

• you guys have had enough issues lately and i didnnt want to start more crap. I know i know that is so unlike me :)

• Thanks for the concern. :up:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The park is still open to other people who want to come up. BUT if you want to go you'll have to bring a new unwrapped toy to get into the park that day.

Other then that the Toy drive gets $5 per vehicle donated to us from Rausch Creek but if I know you guys are going up I'm more then willing to let you guys go your own way and make a day of it.

We'll also have a great raffle held that day that you guys could participate in. Winch's, bumpers, lots of gift certificates to 4 wheel drive stores and much much more.

We'd love to have you guys come that day. Plus its for a great cause.

Let me know in advance so I can plan the day out.

Thanks
    Brian
    (Heading up the run that day)

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Let me know in advance so I can plan the day out.

Thanks
    Brian
    (Heading up the run that day)

if we do go that weekend it would be fri-sun.i dont understand why you need to know if we go or not.do you plan out our day as well?

• I meant if you guys were joining us for the event. :shrug:

I guess I was just hoping if you guys were already there you'd join us. You could still go out on your own group. Its just that if you signed in with us that morning then RC would donate $5 towards Jeeps for Joy.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• ok i get ya.we sign up for the event but still get go on the trails we want.correct.

You got it :up: And if lets say you have a group doing mostly blues but you have a few prople wanting to stick to green or blacks, if they want to they can hook up with us for the ride.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!