you know your obsessed with jeeps when....

• Don't know if it's been posted here you know your obsessed with jeeps when....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-your jeeps not parked until its front tire is up on something

-you get a little excited everytime you see another jeep on the road

-you know what a "jeep wave" is (four fingers up on the steering wheel)

-You often find yourself saying to non-jeep drivers, "its a jeep thang, you wouldn't understand" and you mean it

-you have an unhealthy attraction to mud and rocks

-you've been known to slam on your brakes and head for a trail you spot on the side of the road

-the word "topless" has a whole new meaning

-you think a clean jeep is a travesty

-when two jeepers get together, the conversation may start off about the weather, but it never takes to long for the conversation to revert back to which mud boggers are the best and why.

-you always have tow chains and a full toolbox on hand, but you refuse to help anyone but jeeps on the side of the road.

-if given the choice between sex and jeeps... you'd more than likely choose jeeps

-upon owning a jeep, you feel as though you've been let into a special club that no one else who doesnt own a jeep will ever understand

-you've never taken your jeep to a carwash, a sparkly jeep is just unnatural

-your broke, you live with your parents and your in debt up to your eyeballs.. BUT, your jeep has 37" muddboggers, dana 60 rear differential, 6 inch long arm suspension lift, allison transmission, skid plates covering every inch of the undercarriage, 120lb brushguard that could mow down a forrest, a winch, enough lights on the lightbar to simulate daylight and a sound system that could bust eardrums on the other side of the planet.

-you know that for every stock jeep you see, there is a bank account growing with the specific purpose of making it a bonafide rock crawler. not to mention a garage full of packaged parts.. jeep owners are notoriously impatient

-you have a bumpersticker that looks upside down but says "if you can read this, flip me over"

-jeepers seek other jeepers, many a couple are bound by a love of jeeps. its a match made in heaven.

• SO TRUE! LOVE IT! :driving: :wavey:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• i know im obsessed.. because after parking i turn around and stare at my jeep atleast 3 times before it is out of my sight. :spinrhead:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• ...when your two car garage is strictly a storage bin for parts for "that project" or "a deal I couldn't pass up."

...when neighbors give direction to their house as, "three houses past the one with all the Jeeps."

...if you ever found yourself trying to decide wether it's better to get your roof fixed or get air lockers installed.

...when you return a friendly wave from an H2 or H3 owner with a loud "I like your wife's hummers better!"

...when you're never concerned when there's no more paved parking spaces.

...when you find yourself laughing at "Road Closed Due to Flooding" signs.

...when you look at dirt piles at construction sites the same way you did when you were 10.

...if you've ever heard yourself saying, "Who says it's an ATV trail?"

...if you look at a stock jeep much the same way a carpenter looks at a pile of lumber.

...if you've ever considered doing your wedding registry with Quadratec. (That's for Quadna and Icky.)

...if you get all giddy when you come upon a vehicle stuck in the snow.

...if you've ever seriously contemplated selling a family heirloom to pay for a new set of 35s.

• ...when you find yourself laughing at "Road Closed Due to Flooding" signs.

...when you look at dirt piles at construction sites the same way you did when you were 10.

...if you've ever heard yourself saying, "Who says it's an ATV trail?"

Been there... Done that. :innocent:

• ...when you look at dirt piles at construction sites the same way you did when you were 10.

I took it a step further and asked a bunch of construction guys in Brookhaven, PA if I could just once climb this big pile of rocks and dirt. They all kinda looked at me funny and said go ahead....it was fun, even if it was only about 3 seconds of hill climb. :driving:

• ...every fedex or ups truck you see you think it is going to your house to deliver parts for the jeep :spinrhead: (even if you didn't order any :doh:)

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• ...when and old lady ran into a curb Friday in Fox Run starring at my muddy XJ

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• (or like back home.....)
    ---- When you tell all your friends to come over if they break somethin cause you got 23 parts jeeps out back....

• ...when your defination of Torx 47 is a socket used to take out the Torx 45 that you stripped last time.

--Bad day of wrenching :bang:

• jeepers seek other jeepers, many a couple are bound by a love of jeeps. its a match made in heaven.
    there are few things greater this. i can vouch for that.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!