what kind of tires

• Ok so i came to the conclusion that i need to order some new tires by monday and i just wanted to see what you guys would recommend...... the ones that i have been considering are the following in a 33x12.50 R15.......I would like to pick one of these...

Goodyear MTR $174
    Mickey thompson MTZ $119
    Maxis Big horns $114
    Dick Cepek FC-II $127
    BFG Mud Terrain $167
    Kumho MT KL71 $132
    Firestone Destination MT $162

**UPDATED** additional options and prices.....these are the only ones that i would like to consider

• go with the Baja Claws

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• to each his own

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• BFG Mud Terrain's I've used multiple tires and still keep coming back to them. They have never let me down yet. :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• maxxis bighorns

so far they've done excellant in the rain where all my other tires have sucked(besides the ATs)
    not loud, look good, cheap, self cleaning design, havent taken them offroad yet

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• i started a poll since i think that would be better suited for this. Can a moderator lock this thread and direct them to the poll since i dont know how to. Thanks Jason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!