2007 Polar Bear Plunge- February 4th-Rehoboth Beach

• I just received info from the Special Olympics for the Polar Plunge.
    As always it is the morning of Super Bowl Sunday in February.

This is for members, guests, friends any one who would like to participate.
    We register under the group name of Delaware Jeep Association.

A group of us did this last year and had a great time, we met at Sara's then went on the boardwalk, went to lunch and went swimming.

I'm posting to see who is interested this year.
    If you have not done it before and would like more information, please contact me.

Below is the link to Special Olympics of Delaware website, there are links on there for the Polar Bear Plunge

www.sode.org

• I will try to have the necessary forms for the January Meeting, if anyone can not print them out from the website. As it gets closer I'll keep a running tab of who's going and then we'll plan a place to meet that morning.

Here is another question for those who are taking the plunge:

Do we want to come up with some type of jeep related outfits?
    or just wear our club logo apparel? We didn't do this last year, but it looked like a lot of fun and those that did got a lot of attention :wavey:

Post your ideas up!!!!

• I am planning to do this and my dad wants to do it too if thats cool....as for outfits I have no idea do u have apics from what people did so i can get an idea?

• ok i just checked out the website and im looking a the pics from last year and I think someone actually went tanning before they came to the plunge. :rolleyes:

• it was a woman and unless you died your hair blonde i dont think it was u and yeah u dont have to rub in the fact that u dont need to tan like the rest of us

• The more the merrier!!! This is for members, guests, friends, and family - I saw a lot of kids out there last year too.

As for the guys in thongs, I have pic - shall I post it?

dooooo iiiiiiiiittt... (in Super Trooper impresion voice)

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• this isnt just a DEJA thing is it? my mom would really like that..she would have fun and thats 4 days before my bday so maybe ill come down and visit her and take her there :spinrhead:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!