waiver discussion... re: RTI ramp (split topic)

• make sure you ok this with the bod as we have waviers for people to sign so that the club is not liable for any damage and so on done to the vehicle, it is just legal (censored).

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• make sure you ok this with the bod as we have waviers for people to sign so that the club is not liable for any damage and so on done to the vehicle, it is just legal (censored).

Is the waiver for non-club members or club members too? Nobody had mentioned this, but I'm sure I'll be able to get copies either way.

• I know this is more paperwork and headaches, but after recently dealing with some legal issues pertaining to Jeeps maybe we should have a waiver for the RTI ramp that is designed to protect those who are gracious enough to host it at their house. I think it would be horrible to have something happen and it become a problem.

There may be something already in the driver waiver for this, I, like most of us haven't read the whole thing word for word :innocent:. If there isn't maybe it can just be put right into that so there is only one waiver.

Just my opinion

• make sure you ok this with the bod as we have waivers for people to sign so that the club is not liable for any damage and so on done to the vehicle, it is just legal (censored).

if he has the ramp at his house he has the ok from the bod
    there has never been a "wavier " to my knowledge for the ramp
    i hosted it for several months

its pretty much use @ ur own risk
    and tom reserves the right to deny someone from using it
    simply b/c it is at his house

• i am pretty sure that there were flyers i remember signing them when i used it the first time, i just want to cover the club and anyone hosting it, i think it was only a one time deal you signed it and then you where good forever.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Is the waiver for non-club members or club members too? Nobody had mentioned this, but I'm sure I'll be able to get copies either way.

Our waiver is not going to apply to this situation.

This "event" is NOT sponsored by the club.

It's a common sense thing.

I would make sure everyone understands they are doing it at their own risk.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!