RTI Ramp Day - Pictures (Not even close to 56k friendly)

• Well I think it's safe to say today was a fun & successful jeep event! My thanks go out to everyone who came, amidst a busy holiday, showed off their rigs, talked jeep talk, it was a blast.

Without further ado, highlights pictures
    (My full album is here)

There may be a few people I didn't get pictures of since I was running around doing stuff at various times. I'm sure between everyone who was here, there are pictures of everyone.

I also have some videos that I'll post once I get some free time (...am really bored at work....)

• My batts were dying, so I did not get any. Sorry :bang:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Did anyone get a pick of me? I know I got there late but I was pretty sure I saw someone with a camera.

These were in a different folder. I didn't get many good photos, but I got great video of you turfing my lawn, i mean using the ramp ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!