Water Testing

• My company does water testing, both residential and commercial plus we do food testing, soil testing and wastewater testing. A bulk of our work is in real-estate sales for houses with wells. It is not a very common need but also one that is hard to find someone reliable to take care of for you. We will also be donating another free test at jeep for joy this year....

http://WWW.bsclab.com

bsclab@mycomcast.com
    mjasinski@mycomcast.com (my direct email)

610-444-9850

I like to help club members out as much as possible so I can probably offer some type of discount.......

• If we need to ups in testing where do we send it to and how? We have a house in MD and the water is horrible. We have a treatment system, but I don't think it is working right anymore. I want to get the water tested, but i never got around to it.

• Just give me a call at the lab... We send you a cooler with bottles, instructions and a return UPS label.... You take the sample, include payment and then just drop it off at the nearest UPS store, get on UPS.com to schedule a pickup, or call their 1-800# to schedule a pickup... All results will be forwarded to you the next day via Fax or E-mail... and you can then call us for an explanation of the results and we can also recommend water treatment companies to you that we trust (we benefit in no way monetarily from the recommendation)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!