New jk wrecked

• they hot linked youre photobucket. Change the pic with a naked girl with the same file name :laughing:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• they hot linked youre photobucket. Change the pic with a naked girl with the same file name :laughing:

Thats what I would do since they are obviously trying to insinuate that the wrecked Jeep happened because of the stalling issue.

• dooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....................

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• i say send them nice little message and explain to them what happened and that stalling had nothing to do with it

ask for a public apology with the article/picture

:razz: Replace the pic, would be much more fun, Perhaps change to a pic of Pigs makin' bacon :laughing: Much more poetic....

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• How did they get it?

They googled it. I'm sure Scuba (the president) would take it down if you asked him to. Hell, I can get him to take it down today if you want me to. He couldn't find any other pic of a wrecked JK. I messaged him about why the hell it was under stalling when stalling isn't what happened. Like I said, he said he couldn't find any other picture to go with the article. I'll have him remove it. :wavey:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• You go girl!!!!

Thanks, but it's really no big deal. The day he posted it, I asked him about it. I didn't figure it'd be such a big deal since it's just a picture. But it is what it is, so I'll have him take it down. In the meantime I have to find another wrecked JK. :D

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• I would almost be sure that some were in the agreement at photo bucket that there is a clause that says you are responsible for what you post, but allows them to use and share that content with others. If I'm correct then even though you own the rights to the photo, you gave permission for photo bucket to use it, so now it’s between photo bucket and who ever used the photo. That’s why I don’t use sites like that for my important photos.

• I would almost be sure that some were in the agreement at photo bucket that there is a clause that says you are responsible for what you post, but allows them to use and share that content with others. If I'm correct then even though you own the rights to the photo, you gave permission for photo bucket to use it, so now it’s between photo bucket and who ever used the photo. That’s why I don’t use sites like that for my important photos.

You would be correct. Alright y'all this is what Scuba says (direct copy and paste from my msgs)...

It has been removed. Thanks for the heads up.

ps. we got our info from another source on some of these articles, so you might want to tell him to remove the picture or put a watermark on it so the credit will travel with the pic. I have seen this pic several other places on the net, that is why we used it. We have removed it though since it caused a stir.

I read the thread. That last member is right. Once it goes to photobucket its pretty much free game on the internet. Def have them watermark the photo or have them put their email addy's on them. This way the credit goes where it needs to on a public server. my apologies again.

Done deal. :wavey:

• Now you can tell him the article should say that the jeep held up great in the crash and do another article on that.

Haha! I'll pass it on. :P

• Assuming the Jeep is totalled, you should be given the option to purchase it from the insurance company. They usually call a salvage yard to get a price. I've done it before, but not in this state.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!