Trailride invite sat july 7th

• Me daddanelena,and altierior john are going to paragon next sat July 7th if anybody wants to meet up with us?let me know and ill get back with you.i also believe you have to preregister by Tuesday also need notarized wavier for kids.

Wayne

• Please don’t misunderstand; this is not a replacement to our Oak Ridge Road location. The terrain and layout are very different. You are not riding around a campground all day. However, there is not a lot of “crazy” stuff. The trails range from level 1 to level 5. We are not gearing this toward the buggies and rock crawlers. This is a true trail riding area.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail reservations@paragonap.com.

We thank you all for your support and for sticking with us through this trying time.

2007 Pricing

Weekday Pricing – Prices include trail guide

Flat rate $500 up to 10 vehicles; each additional vehicle is $45 per vehicle and $5 per passenger

Saturday/Sunday Pricing – Prices include trail guide

Flat rate $750 up to 15 vehicles; each additional vehicle is $45 per vehicle and $5 per passenger

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• I think he's talking about the open monthly ride... I believe the rates are $45 for driver, $5 for passenger. don't know what pricing charter club members get.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• yes im talking about open monthly ride,john (alterior) asked if i would like to go so we can get our kids together,so i figured i would ask and see if some of the club would like to join us.im looking foward to seeing new place.

Wayne(daddanelena)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!