rousch creek camping

• I was just wondering what the deal was with the camping for the overnight trip to RC. Do we each have to reserve a site with them directly or is someone from the group doing this for us all? THanks

Paul

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• paul,
    andrew usually lets lynn (rausch creek contact) know what day we'll be showing up and with how many people. our group usually stays in the same site - and it's first come/first serve on the spot you pick for your tent. the camping is free - and if we show up friday evening to camp then then we would head down first thing saturday morning to pay up for the day of wheeling.
    chris

oh, if i got any of that wrong then someone pipe up :)

• Cool thanks

me and the wife will be camping and I am trying to get Ian to as well but he will probably stay in the concrete tent.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• There is nothing wrong with staying in the concrete tent at the end of October!! :rollsmile:

That reminds me, I better make my reservations soon :laughing:

-Chris

• Quote from "JeepSahara"

There is nothing wrong with staying in the concrete tent at the end of October!! :rollsmile:

-Chris

That's Summer compaired to sleeping in a tent in the middle of December or January. [size=9px](been there, done that. will do it again)[/size] :rolleyes:

• There is talk of Gavan and i comming up again this year. This year we will be bringing HIS truck and MY jeep as apposed to last years MY truck and HIS jeep.
    But as usuall, time will tell if we can actually make this one.

• Chris and Gavan, I hope you guys can make it this time...

Camping at RC is free, there are a couple of camping areas we can choose from. We just stake out an area and everyone sets up around it. Chris pretty much explained it as it is.

I'm thinking about a big campfire for Saturday night, so maybe we should choose a campsite off the trails (not C) this time, so the Comfort Inn campers can get themselves out of the park after dark. Bring any spare firewood you have lying around.

• its not looking too good. Gavan cant make it, and with my truck being broken, its not looking good on my end either. I think i am going to need that weekend to put my truck back together.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!