PA fly fishing

• yeah i fly fish fresh water and salt water.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Yeah, I bought a salt set up 8 years ago and have never used it. Maybe we should get a fly and spin trip to the beach in late november when stripers start running. Tuesdays (glick) pm dont really work for me with my kids and home work. cant even get out dove hunting geez, home work still sucks and its not even mine!! If yo do come on up this way, I can put you onto a few delayed harvest ffo areas if you like they are usually pretty productive. I also have a trout stream map of pa if you would like to take a lool at it. dont think its published anymore and might have an extra one around, Ill check.
    PeF

• yeah, i'd appreciate it.... i usually stick to white clay, valley, and the little lehigh so anything different would be a nice change.

• if you guys want we can setup a sat trip to the cape flats in like two weeks when the stripers are moved in and on there way up the coast.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• where do you guys fish in PA?? i make it up to the conowingo reservoir and lake aldred now and then....its been a while though

• my usuals are the delayed harvest area of white clay, valley creek, ridley creek, and the little lehigh... my experience is kind of limited as far as any other streams go.... I know of a few, but i've never made the trip... I want to get to spring creek one day

• hey next week,monday, do you want to go to valley creek in valley forge. it has been good in the past but we can also go to octorara (sp?) out 472 off Puseyville road yes spellng is correct. Ive pulled some nice ones out of there. this is quite a bit closer from dover

• spring creek is not worth it in my opinion, it is really hit and miss esp now cause the water is kinda warm.( i like to wet wade and it my legs arent numb i dont think it is worth it.)

the lehigh is a great stream esp up near the tail waters my dad and i fished there one day and pulled 30 some fish out of the stream each in about an hour. it got to the point that i was throwing big western flies to see if they would hit, and they were. big size 6 and 4 turks and cheyrnobls it was wild.

the octoraro was a great stream till a few years ago a storm changed the stream and i havnt be back since two years ago when i went up and couldnt figure out the holes and current anymore cause so much silt had moved around.

• none of those days work for me But if you come up early any time, ill give you my extra map and take you out to octorara and show you what I know of it
    best fished down stream to the red pump of Groffs. I dumped 750 with Quiet times fly shop owner last year adnd found holes I never kenw about. Omaha I dont know what It was like for you back then. Ive been fishing it off and on for 8 years adn that storm really did kill it upstream. I only went down stream as of last year when the dude showed me

• Its getting warmer by the day??? guys. mondays and tuesdays are best for me. Thursday evenings would be ok too.
    nothing like being out at sunset!
    PeF

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!