Last saturday

• So last saturday on the beach was horrible. I got to Cape Henlopen around 7am, fished for a while and it was nice, calm, and even a few bites. All of sudden a storm rolls in and creates a nasty windstorm for the rest of the day, what a bummer... dont know when ill get a chance to go again :bang:

• I was down at three R's last Saturday. We hit the beach at 11ish and it was starting to rain. Casted out, threw everything waterproof underneath the XJ and hit out with the hatch open. Took a little nap with the woman, woke up, ocean surged damn close to my Jeep, but looked around and it was EMPTY!... Ended up being a gorgeous day once it stopped raining.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• Oh yea, this weekend is the "angler's" tourney at the Cape. Expected 450 vehicles on the beach Sat. and Sun... Good luck finding a spot if you go down... Hooray Beer!

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• Not a clue, it was in the paper yesterday I believe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!