"Jeeps For Joy" Benefit Trail Ride at Rausch Creek - Saturday, October 13th

• 5 days away. Time to go get my toys

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• My jeep does not really have a huge lift. Will i be ok if i go to RC? And this may sound like a dumb question but is it all rock climbing? Never been there before and want to see what i am in for. Thank you

• there are trails for any level of vehicle or driver, I took my XJ on some fun trails when it still stock. :)

there are a variety of trails, rocks are what set most of the difficulty levels, althougbhthere are some steep hills.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• you will be fine....you choose the level your comfortable with.....there are plenty of bypasses also so you will have no problems...a stock rubicon can do low blacks with some spotting and a few scrapes on the bottom....there will be different level groups you can choose to ride with when you get to the staging area....ive seen honda crvs there before so you should be fine ;)

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• My jeep does not really have a huge lift. Will i be ok if i go to RC? And this may sound like a dumb question but is it all rock climbing? Never been there before and want to see what i am in for. Thank you

You'll be fine. I only have a 2" BB & 31s and have been there a few times.

• man 4 days i cant wait!!!!!!

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• ups came for me. jks bl and mml

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• T-Shirts Came in today and they look GREAT. Raffle's all seem to be coming togethar nicely.

See you all on Saturday and don't forget money for raffles. You won't be disappointed.

Also your new unwrapped toy donations.

Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• i got a question is there going to be some DEJA stickers up there i can buy for my jeep?

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• Probably not but if you come to the meeting on Sunday there will be. :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• ok if the jeeper doesnt break i'll be at the meeting.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!