Graphics and design

• Hello DEJA,
    Me and a buddy of mine are in the start up process of a design business. We do graphics, logos, web design, videos. A wide variety of stuff. If anyone is interested just send me a pm and I will get back to on what it is you would like designed. We will work with you to get it perfect and are doing a lot of good deals at the moment to get our name out there. for the time being you can check out some of our designs here... http://www.cafepress.com/heavymetalcorp. The actually website is being designed at the moment.

Thanks Everyone,
    Cody Stevenson Heavy Metal Concepts

• New stuff in the cafepress store...

Here is a new one for the Ladies...

• Where'd it go ?

The JeepChic one is the one for the ladies... the one that was orignal posted (JeepChic with the Martini glass) There was one some what similar to it on Jeans site (allthingsjeep.com) and a friend of mine (sarah) designed it. I few clubs I am part of the ladies liked the design I did more then the one on allthingsjeep.com... basically we are sorting out politics right now on the design.(pretty much comes down to a respect issue) I am going over things with sarah right now and trying to work out a deal with allthingsjeep. If you were interested in the design just let me know. If you were just wondering what happend to it, there is your answer. Any questions just shoot me an email Keith.

Thanks,
    Cody Stevenson

P.S. Keith if you guys ever need anything done just let me know. :wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!