Just a heads up to any DAFB types.

• The Outdoor Rec building on base sells the DNREC surf tags, park passes, boat permits and fishing licenses. This in bldg 124 over by the mortuary.

They also rent surf rods, rod holders, beach chairs, coolers and they sell bait and tackle. All the rental stuff is really inexpensive.

• not to mention, boats, trailers, canoes, campers, powered lawncare equipment (aerators, spreaders, etc), and fills propane tanks for your grill. so far i haven't found a thing that wasn't at least 25% cheaper at outdoor rec than downtown at dover rent-all.

• The Outdoor Rec building on base sells the DNREC surf tags, park passes, boat permits and fishing licenses. This in bldg 124 over by the mortuary.

They also rent surf rods, rod holders, beach chairs, coolers and they sell bait and tackle. All the rental stuff is really inexpensive.

you a salesman?

not to mention all the tables and chairs you could possibly want.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Dave Sawicki still runs the place I think. He bought that red CJ5 in Camden last summer. He only kept it a few months though... great guy.

• Dave Sawicki still runs the place I think. He bought that red CJ5 in Camden last summer. He only kept it a few months though... great guy.

he still has it actually. he was asking me about door hinges a couple of weeks ago

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!