Moved my sound bar today

• I have been thinking about it ever since I started running a bikini top. Now with the half-top taking the top off would be a royal pain because you would need to take the soundbar off everytime. So since I pulled my cage today I figured I would give it a whirl. It normally would be very straight forward but since I have the PSC cage the front streamer bars made it more of a challenge. After alot of cutting and a little welding I made channels in the soundbar the the streamers fit into. From there is was just drilling a few holes and putting the bolts in. All in all it was pretty easy.

• i was getting ready to do this to mine how does it fit with the door sur-rounds? that was the only thing i was wonderign about.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I moved mine on sunday it looks good a better sound quality when running with no doors or roof

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!