OME Nitrocharger or Bilstein 5100 Shocks

• I have the OME's on now with my 2.5 lift but will need new one's when I upgrade lift and since it's a daily driver, ride quality is very important to me. I like the OME's and have no problem with them but have heard really good things about the bilsteins.......................opinions????

• No firsthand experience on my Jeep but I have read and heard very good things about Bilstein's ride quality and longevity. I ordered a set of Bilstein 5100's for my LA lift. I don't think you can go wrong with OME or Bilstein however. Also, Clayton just switched over to the 5100's as their "standard" LA kit shock so that has to say something. You are welcome to check out how they ride once I get them installed next week.

FWIW, I had the basic Bilsteins on my Tacoma and loved them...

• I will have a set of OME 4" shocks for sale probly next week when my fronts come in if you are interested.

• I've run them both and the OME's tend to be a bit more supple than the 5100's but they're both good shocks. I've got 5100's on mine right now but will likely put OME's on Jen's when the time comes to match the OME 4" springs... :shrug: More personal preference than anything.

--Ian

• I've run them both and the OME's tend to be a bit more supple than the 5100's but they're both good shocks. I've got 5100's on mine right now but will likely put OME's on Jen's when the time comes to match the OME 4" springs... :shrug: More personal preference than anything.

--Ian

hey ian do you still need a set of 4" emu shocks?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!