PA Jeeps 13th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show

• Jen and I will be up there Sat...towing the Jeep as I don't feel like getting hassled in PA (esp. given the history of ticketing violations around the fairgrounds). I may register if there's still space avail. if not just to get a good parking spot. ;) ;D

--Ian

• i'm out for this. i was giving it serious consideration; it would have been a family day out. but alas, it's just too darned hot. :upset:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• Due to last minute cooling issues I didn't make it up today, and will be taking the MJ up there tomorrow, so I'm looking for that knows the way so I don't have to worry about directions to followup

• we are leaving Kenton around 1030

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• It was hot but fun. We were there Saturday and Sunday. Got some Rocker Guards and a bumper for the JK. There were tons of vender's and it seemed like a better turn out than last year (at least on Saturday). Monday we were able to take the kids to Hershey Park, which was a blast. The obstacle course was good and the line wasn't long at all. Sunday we were able to ride it over and over without a wait at all. Post up pictures if you have them.

• I took some pics of you guys and Chief57 with his cam. Nice action shots of you on the hill, but you flew through the rocks so fast I couldn't get a good one there!

• Deebo, last night I finally got around to looking at the pics you took with my camera. Fantastic! Great job. Hope you had as much fun at the show as we did. If only the temperatures were about 100 degrees cooler, that would have been nice. Coulda fried an egg on my head. But otherwise, I picked up a 4" lift FabTech lift kit, so I'm looking foward to installing it and looking a little more like a bad dude.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!