RC on 3/15

• So it was an awesome day out as usual. Sorry you couldn't make it Wayne, I heard at the last minute. I took tons of pictures. Here's a link to one and you can browse the rest through there. http://s8.photobucket.com/albu…view&current=100_3797.jpg

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• The guy in our group named Sean was driving along the top ridge of the comp course and didn't see the hole on his driver's side i suppose as he was coming down and the Jeep's driver's side front tire fell into it faster than he accelerated down and it rolled onto its side. Neither him or his passenger were hurt and his cherokee was trailered home by his buddy. All in all i'd say probably a little less than $1000 in damage. That's in a door, windshield, A-pillar pull, and paint.

• hey anyway of getting in contact with the guy that trailer his wrangler up with that grand i want to ask him so questions.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Sorry man, i didn't get their numbers. I just know his name was Nate and he was probably about 18-20.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!